Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AISuite 3 broken? after 3202 update

RAP66
Level 7
Hi there

I use AISuite 3 on my Rampage V/U3.1

I just updated to the 3202 bios and noticed that some of my settings changed with my cooling settings. Since it was a new bios I decided to do the 5-way optimization and I notice that the CPU Level is now all "0"..... (screen cap attached)

Thinking I needed to reinstall AISuite I, removed it and ran t he cleaner app, then reinstalled AISuite v1.01.01

Does anyone know if AISuite is new broken with 3202?? Is there a fix for this??

- I do not use the OC Panel -

Thanks

Rich
4 REPLIES 4

RMUERTE
Level 7
RAP66 wrote:
Hi there

I use AISuite 3 on my Rampage V/U3.1

I just updated to the 3202 bios and noticed that some of my settings changed with my cooling settings. Since it was a new bios I decided to do the 5-way optimization and I notice that the CPU Level is now all "0"..... (screen cap attached)

Thinking I needed to reinstall AISuite I, removed it and ran t he cleaner app, then reinstalled AISuite v1.01.01

Does anyone know if AISuite is new broken with 3202?? Is there a fix for this??

- I do not use the OC Panel -

Thanks

Rich

easy to put the version of AI Suite v1.01.40 I can grab the rampage extreme v Issue 10 or asus x99 extrike in its cradle and to pass the cleaner.

Gregorian
Level 7
I have the same problem

I installed to .40.... something has changed and I cannot figure out what... with .40 and 3202 my the OC is not that good as before. I was stable at 4.2m now I'm at 3.5GHz and unstable. I may go back to the old bios...

The autotune feature in the BIOS has changed. Where there used to be autotune for 4GHz, 4.2GHz, AND 4.4GHz. it is now replaced with TPU.
The TPU settings for air is TPU I and h2o TPU II. I had to uninstall AI Suite after using the 5 way tuning with 3101 BIOS. My computer acted
very strangely until I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it and AI suite is working except that I DON'T USE THE 5 WAY TUNING ANYMORE!!! At least
everything else in AI Suite appears to work. And yes I had the same selections for 5 way as the first poster did. 0 GHz for each selection where
4.0, 4.2 4.4 GHZ used to be.