cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to move the rotation desktops on the list?

City_Builder
Level 7
Hi,

Is there a way to move the rotation desktops in how they display on the list of desktops?

For example, It shows my desktop 0 (which is the one that I use almost all of the time) then music, photo, video and finally the gaming desktop.

What I'd like to do is make the gaming desktop show up in the list of desktops after the desktop 0 so that it's right next to desktop 0 so that it makes it faster to switch to the gaming desktop instead of having to scroll through 3 other desktops to get from Desktop 0 to the gaming desktop.

Is there any way to change the order that they appear on the rotation desktop wheel?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

DexSky
Level 8
maybe you can try using the Hotkey..
Ctrl + 0 = Desktop 0
Ctrl + 1 = Desktop 1
Ctrl + 2 = Desktop 2
Ctrl + 3 = Desktop 3
Ctrl + M = Music
Ctrl + P = Photo
Ctrl + L = Video
Ctrl + G = Game

you can change the settings from the top right corner after u click on the rotation desktop

City_Builder
Level 7
Thanks, I'll likely eventually get used to using hotkeys to maneuver around the rotation desktop.

kb0sdq
Level 10
Had a question,
The game screen seems kind of nice with all the info right there and it is functional? (clickable)
or just a picture.
I have done a fresh clean install so I do not have that installed if it ever was on my g73.
Doug

kb0sdq wrote:
Had a question,
The game screen seems kind of nice with all the info right there and it is functional? (clickable)
or just a picture.
I have done a fresh clean install so I do not have that installed if it ever was on my g73.
Doug

yes they are clickable.