cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Republic Of Gamers motherboard (and now graphics card) collection

seanay00
Level 7
Hey Guys,
I am a little late to the ROG forums as i spend most of my time at the OCAU forums here in australia. But i for those who have not seen or heard of my ROG motherboard collection i thought i would share it in the one place where it should really matter 🙂 So the collection started in July of 2014 and is now 60+ boards large with 49 different models, so everything from the original crosshair to the Maximus VIII Series including the Maximus VIII Formula and ranger. About 10 of the 60 do not work but i am working with Asus to get them fixed to hopefully have a 100% working collection. So there's 6 boards to go and hopefully ill get there one day but ill continue to do updates here with info and pictures as the collection grows.

Here is the link to the OCAU thread from my Wanted To Buy thread. Collecting Republic Of Gamers motherboards

Motherboards I own are:

- Blitz Formula
- Blitz Extreme
- Commando
- Striker Extreme
- Striker II Formula
- Striker II Extreme
- Rampage Formula
- Rampage Extreme
- Rampage II Gene
- Rampage II Extreme
- Rampage III Gene
- Rampage III Formula
- Rampage III Extreme
- Rampage III Black Edition
- Rampage IV Gene
- Rampage IV Formula
- Rampage IV Extreme
- Rampage IV Black Edition
- Rampage V Extreme
- Crossblade Ranger
- Crosshair
- Crosshair II Formula
- Crosshair III Formula
- Crosshair IV Formula
- Crosshair IV Extreme
- Crosshair V Formula-Z
- Maximus Formula
- Maximus Extreme
- Maximus II Formula
- Maximus II Gene
- Maximus III Gene
- Maximus III Formula
- Maximus III Extreme
- Maximus IV Gene
- Maximus IV Extreme
- Maximus V Gene
- Maximus V Formula
- Maximus V Extreme
- Maximus VI Impact
- Maximus VI Gene
- Maximus VI Hero
- Maximus VI Formula
- Maximus VI Extreme
- Maximus VII Impact
- Maximus VII Gene
- Maximus VII Ranger
- Maximus VII Hero
- Maximus VII Formula
- Maximus VIII Ranger
- Maximus VIII Hero Alpha
- Maximus VIII Formula
- Maximus VIII Extreme

Not yet owned:

- Maximus VIII Impact
- Maximus VIII Gene
- Rampage V Edition 10
26 REPLIES 26

AkaNe0
Level 10
That collection, so nice! Don't hesitate to list down the model you are missing out!
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Nate152
Hi seanay00

Wow very impressive, you have enough motherboards to start a small museum. 😄

meankeys
Level 13
Sweet!
I like it 🙂

seanay00
Level 7
Thanks guys, yea i was one of the 10 loyal fans and went to taiwan for computex and the ROG press event which was an absolutely amazing experience! Ive updated my OWNED and NOT YET OWNED lists so if you know of any of the not yet owned around feel free to let me know. I'll also work out what out of the 60 boards do not work and post that up too. To have all boards working in box is my ultimate goal so thats what im working on now.

Now, time to ROG Graphic Card Collection
lol

Don't forget the Maximus Viii Hero Alpha! 😉
Hehe... Love my Alpha...
ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | i9 14900ks | | G. Skill Trident Z5 8000 | 2x WD SN850x 4gb | Asus Strix RTX 4080 OC| Asus ROG Thor 1200w | Windows 11 Pro

SinisterDev85
Level 11
Wow! That is quite the ROG collection! Awwwwwwsoooome!
ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | i9 14900ks | | G. Skill Trident Z5 8000 | 2x WD SN850x 4gb | Asus Strix RTX 4080 OC| Asus ROG Thor 1200w | Windows 11 Pro

seanay00
Level 7
Yes the ROG graphics card collection is now gaining traction with an Ares III added to the collection. 🙂

seanay00
Level 7
Will do some more updates tonight with some more ROG products I've got come in over the past month or so 👍