New ROGer Array

ROG G751JL Laptop no longer charging.

So about two years ago I got the G751JL laptop and everything was fine until about a year ago where I had a problem with it, Sent it in to fix it. It was fine again.
    Couple months later (Now) I had to send it in again due to a bad battery because it wouldn't hold a charge anymore. Just got it back about a week ago and it started charging again until it kinda became a bit funky(?).
    I would plug it in and if the cord moved a little bit it would say no longer charge then go right back to charging again, Then a day later it just wouldn't charge so I moved to another outlet, Started charging up again
    Now, I've moved to every outlet in my room but it now refuses to charge up again, I know it can't be the battery since I JUST got it replaced so does it mean I need to buy a new adapter or is it something else that isn't the battery?
    I've done everything I could think of that doesn't involve buying or repairing something, Moving outlets up-plugging the plug in cord from the adapter, Leaving it unplugged from the outlet for a while, etc,
    Help would be appreciated, Thank you!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

your best bet is to get a digital multimeter and test the charger or borrow one from a friend and test the charger with it
    Laptop: G751JL
    Processor: i7-4750HQ
    Graphics Card: GTX 965M
    Memory: 8 GB Samsung (stock)
    Storage #1: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb
    Storage #2: 1 TB 7200 rpm (stock)

ROG Enthusiast Array

If your charger isn't bad, your DC jack is probably hosed. If so, thankfully it's able to be replaced, and not soldered directly on to the motherboard. This is a common issue with laptops with barrel jack adapters.