cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help: Problem with SupremeFX Hi-Fi DAC on R5E10

SgtHighway
Level 7
I have a problem with Rampage V Edition 10 and DAC.

My problem is that I can't get the mic input working. I get sound from the output jacks but mic input doesn't work.
I tested different mics (I use ModMic) but no input. Checked levels from recording devices and that it is default input for mic.

I get same results from SupremeFX control panel (under ASIO) than in other thread (State: unload, Device: Not Available).
Even tried to change to different USB2 onboard connector.

So if someone could be so kind and provide assistance, thnx
6 REPLIES 6

steinarskogly
Level 7
Bump.

I am having the same problem.
Any information or help would be appreciated.

*bump*

Anyone? Need help, pls

broken_pixel
Level 7
I have stumbles upon yet another thread about the SupremeFX HFI DAC not producing sound, yay!
R4BE BIOS 0701 3930K @ 4.7GHz +0.005 XSPC Raystorm H20 block 16GB Corsair Dominator GT @ 2133MHz 9-11-10-27-1N SuperNOVA 1600 G2 XFX 290x XFX 290x 2x CL4100 240GB Intel RAID 0 Revo3 240GB XFI Win10 Enterprise TM HOTAS Warthog Slaw device BF-109 pedals TrackIR 5X270OC @ 2560x1440 @ 100Hz

Legolas
Level 9
I hope I can help. 🙂 Could you please download and install the SupremeFXHi-Fi_Driver_v1911421 driver .
After installing and you stll have the same problem, right click on speaker icon on right bottom of the Windows screen and then select Recording devices , Right click on the SupremeFX Microphone and Set as Default Device and configure and hopefully it works.
By the way, if your microphone is a brand name microphone, check if there are drivers for the microphone.
Sincerely,
Legolas

Legolas wrote:
I hope I can help. 🙂 Could you please download and install the SupremeFXHi-Fi_Driver_v1911421 driver .
After installing and you stll have the same problem, right click on speaker icon on right bottom of the Windows screen and then select Recording devices , Right click on the SupremeFX Microphone and Set as Default Device and configure and hopefully it works.
By the way, if your microphone is a brand name microphone, check if there are drivers for the microphone.

Thank you man finally installed in windows 10 pro works good let me try for Some day and ill send it to everyone

Regards
selvakumar

startekselva wrote:
Thank you man finally installed in windows 10 pro works good let me try for Some day and ill send it to everyone

Regards
selvakumar

Not working same bug driver signature error