Mouse ASUS ROG SPATHA
    Headset ASUS ROG CENTURION 7.1
    Mouse Pad RAZER FIREFLY RGB
    OS WINDOWS 10 PRO x64
    Accessory #1 ASUS AURA CONTROLLER
    Accessory #2 NZXT INTERNAL USB HUB
    Accessory #3 CABLEMOD PRO MODMESH CUSTOM CABLING

Update:

Having read through a lot of threads in the forum, I have concluded the following:

You cannot pair the Spatha with Aura Sync, but should use Armoury to illuminate the mouse.
    if you do, other hardware in Aura will cease to sync.

I have read the instructions above, but since I cannot get the Spatha to work wirelessly in the first place,
    it would be futile to try it. But I did anyway...and as soon as I rebooted without the Spatha wired. I got what I expected - no updated dock firmware and no working mouse...but to my surprise, when I plugged the Spatha back in again (wired), it too failed to work. I then had to take out the secondary cable that it came with and use a different usb to enable my mouse.

I have given up at this point and resigned myself to the fact that I have paid €154 for a wireless mouse that doesn't work wirelessly.

ROG Member Array Lunatic24_7 PC Specs
    Lunatic24_7 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
    ProcessorINTEL CORE i9 9900K 3.6GHz
    Memory (part number)T-FORCE NIGHTHAWK RGB 32GB
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Aorus 2080Ti Extreme
    MonitorACER PREDATOR Z35
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB
    Storage #2T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD 500GB
    CPU CoolerASUS RYUJIN 360
    CasePHANTEKS EVOLV X
    Power SupplyASUS THOR 850W PLATINUM
    Keyboard RAZER DEATHSTALKER
    Mouse ASUS ROG SPATHA
    Headset ASUS ROG CENTURION 7.1
    Mouse Pad RAZER FIREFLY RGB
    OS WINDOWS 10 PRO x64
    Accessory #1 ASUS AURA CONTROLLER
    Accessory #2 NZXT INTERNAL USB HUB
    Accessory #3 CABLEMOD PRO MODMESH CUSTOM CABLING

Update

I have reverted back to the original version of Armoury that was supplied with the mobo and it seems to be stable for the moment. no issues, wireless is working fine.
    I am however reluctant to update either the software for Armoury or the firmwares for the dock or mouse.

Here are the versions I found to be stable:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WORKING SOFTWARE VERSIONS.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	79817

New ROGer Array

Spatha dock not charging

So my spatha is charging when wired , but when i go wireless and i put it on the dock it says its charging but then actually its not charging, soo my dock is not charging my spatha can someone please help me .

New ROGer Array

It doesnt instill confidence into the brand that this thread has not been further adressed.
    My wife bought a Spatha recently and has been very unhappy about the fact that the dock does not work at all. Checked BIOS settings (Mainboard is an TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI)) to ensure power delivery during shutdown, ensured in windows settings that computer goes into restmode only, the dock still does not charge, in any of the USB ports. Tested with other USB devices that the ports are, indeed, powered during shutdown.

Interestingly, dock does charge when connected to my Aorus-board powered rig. It does not work when connected to my wifes Asus-board powered rig.

Mouse has already been RMAd once. At this point, its as good as any cabled 15bucks mouse, and its really disappointing.

Any suggestions to remedy would be appreciated.

ROG Member Array

Hello
    Spatha user here as well. I have been using the mouse on wired mode for the last couple for months due to home office and the mouse not being able to last a day on a single charge.
    Now I'm back to the office so I'm using the Spatha only for gaming, the evening/nights, hence shorter sessions, so I'd like to revert back to wireless.

The problem is, the mouse is no longer detected. I have followed the advice given in the sticky post, but it doesn't work. As soon as I go to wireless mode (plugging the dock after unplugging the mouse and turning the switch on), then Armoury says there is no ROG device connected. I tried to press the Pair buttons, no results.
    The mouse's LEDs turn on for one or two seconds, then they turn off, end of story. It is as if it was running out of battery (although it is full). If I place the mouse on the dock, then the LEDs are glowing. Wired mode still works fine.
    I have reverted back to an early version of Armoury, proceeded with the requested updates, to no avail. Does that mean the battery or the mouse is dead somehow?
    I used to use the Spatha with Armoury, or Armoury Crate, it used to work fine, I don't understand what could have caused this. Any help appreciated!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4