Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

I ve the same problem for months now.
    But the only way to have my wireless to work again is to remove its battery and pulgging it again.
    I ve bought the Spatha at US a couple months ago and to tell you the truth its annoying to buy an expensive ROG item and have this kind of ptoblem.
    I ve loads of ROG products like MB ( formula vii ), mousepad ( sheath ), strix 1080 ... and thats the 1st time I m totally unhappy with a ROG product.
    No direct answer from anyone ...

Asus Team, thtas not the VIP treatment you say we wold have from ROG invitations ... in fact no customer ROG or not should !

I really hope to have a better answer soon, we are working is a response that politicians tells to the mass, please be better than that!

TC

New ROGer Array

Was having similar issues too!
    First of all Rog Armoury didn't "prompt" for an update to latest version (1.01.19) -check for update reported that I'm on the latest version.
    As soon as I uninstalled and reinstalled as stated in your page, the firmware procedure came in. Everything OK in wired mode, I hit the finish and still no light on the mouse, so I guessed I should remove the cable for the wireless update to take place and indeed I was prompted again for an update, but how could I press it when the cursor was dead?? (re-pairing the mouse didn't work) I don't know how many time I tried , I even got a warning message in Korean - don't know what was stated there and too bad I didn't screenshotted it but your engineers might know. Anyway for some reason I managed to complete the firm update on both modes. Don't know though if these are the latest as in wireless mode I get a greyed out message below the version "go in wired mode for firmware update".
    **Latest version of Armoury seems way buggy- unlike the previous 2.xx (for me)
    Running now
    Rog Armoury 1.01.19 (latest)
    Spatha wired firm 1.57 (latest)
    Spatha's dock (wireless) firm 1.26 (latest) ??
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos spatha.jpg  

Last edited by chris1407; 12-15-2016 at 02:39 AM.

Ex-employee Array

We're working on the fix for the battery issue, there are still some problems that we need to iron out first so that's why the firmware and software update hasn't been released yet.

ROG Member Array

The problem with wireless connection occurs when synchronous lighting between keyboard and mouse

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

It is interesting to read this as I have had zero issues since I got my Spatha replaced last month. There was a single day where it wouldn't pair wirelessly but unplugging the usb wireless dock from the computer and plugging it back in fixed it.

I'm also wondering if all this has anything to do with the beta version of the armory software vs the non-beta version. I'm using the beta version since I have the Asus Rampage Extreme edition 10 motherboard.

I'll never turn down a firmware fix that actually fixes something, even if i'm not experiencing an issue tho.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

ROG Enthusiast Array Severan PC Specs
    Severan PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Toshiba l500 ut1
    MotherboardAsus maximus VIII hero
    ProcessorIntel i5 6600k
    Memory (part number)G. Skill Ripjaws 16 gig @3000mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080ti OC
    MonitorASUS MG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 960 500Gigs
    Storage #2Generic 250 gigs HDD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master 280 Master Liquid
    CaseCooler Master 590 III
    Power SupplyTacens Valeo 800
    Keyboard Generic crap
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha
    Headset Seinnheiser HD555
    Mouse Pad Crap
    OS Windows 10 pro
    Network RouterASUS AC RT68U
    Accessory #1 Blue Yeti
    Accessory #2 Xbox 360 Gamepad

It's funny to see a mouse going for over 150 euros with these kinds of connectivity issues.
    Every time i reboot my pc it's like rolling the dice. It may work, or it may not. i always leave the mouse on the dock. Sometimes unplugging and plugging the mouse works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes turning it off and on again does the trick. Sometimes I need to restart the pc.
    The more bells and whistles, the more issues, clearly.
    If there is anything the dev team is willing to test out please get in touch with me, I'm more than willing to try out stuff to help.

Ex-employee Array

For all those having this issue I would recommend downloading the latest firmware directly from the website and not use the software to perform the update for now as we're making changes to correct the issue when updating directly from inside the Amoury software. I would say it appears about 15-20% of users are having this issue but not all. I know my previous update was very vague but the issue has been identified and a beta version fixes the problem but the solution also causes some other problems and we're working on resolving these other problems before we can release it.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    For all those having this issue I would recommend downloading the latest firmware directly from the website and not use the software to perform the update for now as we're making changes to correct the issue when updating directly from inside the Amoury software. I would say it appears about 15-20% of users are having this issue but not all. I know my previous update was very vague but the issue has been identified and a beta version fixes the problem but the solution also causes some other problems and we're working on resolving these other problems before we can release it.
    Hey Bahz.

How is this done exactly? I went to the website and only see the ROG Armory update nothing on firmware.

Once we have a firmware file how do we manually update it?
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

ROG Enthusiast Array Severan PC Specs
    Severan PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Toshiba l500 ut1
    MotherboardAsus maximus VIII hero
    ProcessorIntel i5 6600k
    Memory (part number)G. Skill Ripjaws 16 gig @3000mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080ti OC
    MonitorASUS MG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 960 500Gigs
    Storage #2Generic 250 gigs HDD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master 280 Master Liquid
    CaseCooler Master 590 III
    Power SupplyTacens Valeo 800
    Keyboard Generic crap
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha
    Headset Seinnheiser HD555
    Mouse Pad Crap
    OS Windows 10 pro
    Network RouterASUS AC RT68U
    Accessory #1 Blue Yeti
    Accessory #2 Xbox 360 Gamepad

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Hiya, yeah I've gone through all that, tried two different pcs et all. Called Asus Iberian and they gave up. Told me to use the warranty. This is really sad seeing a forum choked full of complaints 🙁

Ex-employee Array

Sorry the response from our engineers was in Chinese, they meant if you had a much older version of Armoury to clean the registry and download the latest version install manually and don't use the software to update to the latest version of Armoury.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast