7 REPLIES 7

Welsh_Whoopee
Level 11
Moffegreven wrote:
Hello Every one i have de amd version ofta this machine

I Wonder what graphics card can i runda whit my computa

I only have 1 power supply that came whit the computa

So whats vetter card can i Put in

come down to your budget and which do you like, amd or NVidia? and your need a second power brick

Welsh Gaming

Slipsen
Level 7
you can run low powercards, best ones are gtx 750ti

Hello.

So my friend has the g20bm model that has AMD A10-7800 and Radeon R7 340 2GB. He was wondering could he upgrade the GPU to a GTX 750Ti or something on those lines without buying a new external powersupply. But if there isn't a way then is it that if you buy for example a basic Laptop charger that is compatible wiht the G20bm, does the Watt amount go like 180W (the likely powersupply in the computer) + the laptop chargers Watt amount?

Tell your friend that his Asus with the AMD A10-7800 Quad-Core 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) and a Radeon R7 340 2GB have the same box as my G20CB who i put a GTX 1080 GPU and a Intel i7-6700K CPU into and he could do the same with the GPU in his G20BM if he wants or another GPU when the G20BM with these CPU and GPU specifications already should have two power bricks (the brick tower).And dont forget the antistatic wristband when you do these computer hardware upgrades.

The problem is that he didn't get the powerbrick with the computer since it was the cheapest and probably the least power consuming gaming pc with semi-good performance. But would just a regular laptop charger do the trick or does he have to get the original powerbrick somewhere?

Dont think a AMD A10-7800 Quad-Core 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) is the least power consuming computer.Anyway, you need two with these specifications on the following links if you want to take some steps up with the GPU but if you already have something similar its just to plug in and try the luck if you dont buy the right ones who also have different size on the power supply cables to the computer.Hope it works out.

https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Orbis-Adapter-Notebook-Charger/dp/B01ER88XKE/ref=pd_bxgy_147_img_2/15...

https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Orbis-G20AJ-US009S-G20AJ-US023S-G20AJ-US006S/dp/B00Z38YGE0/ref=pd_bxg...

Thank you so much for helping me to figure out how to do this. But if my friend has the powerbrick somewhere how can ge check how big it is in watts? Because he wants to know if he can upgrade the gpu without anything extra.