Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Getting Aura to work with Asus x99 ROG Strix

Hello, I recently built a new PC using the ASUS ROG Strix X99 Mobo. Everything has been working fine except aura. I ran it a few times and it was working fine, but at on point it froze on me, so i killed the process. Now whenever I run it nothing happens. The AsRogAuraService.exe is still running, but that's it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced.

ROG Member Array

I am having the exact same issue. I was suggested to reset my CMOS and it did work.. but only temporarily. It went back to only running in the background and no interface. Have you had any luck finding a solution to this issue? Maybe we can work together on this and hope to find a fix.

Cheers

**Forgot to mention I am using the X99-A ii**

ROG Member Array

Hello to all,

I have exactly the same problem. Just built a new pc with an STRIX X99 MB and also a GPU Strix 1070 OC.

I installed last version of AURA with synchronization for both components. First hours worked OK but suddenly both components get light "stuck". Tried to open aurea program but it was not working. Then I stopped the services, reinstalled them but no more working. I thought that could be a problem with corsair keyboard driver with RGB leds but i'm not really sure.
    Suddenly sometimes starts working again but past some hours later stucks again. After few installs i started having blue screens when entering on windows 10 so I decided to not use again this service untill a patch provided by asus.

PD: Bios version is 0401 i didn't want to upgrade because everything works fine.

Regards.
    Last edited by SOADxt; 08-01-2016 at 10:36 AM.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Do you have any of the other ASUS utilities installed besides the Lighting Utility?

ROG Member Array

I am only using AI 3.0 now but I have also had only Aura installed (literally 1st program installed after fresh windows to test) and had the same issue. I am on latest Bios for my mobo 801. Was on 401 when I noticed the problem first.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Try using this version: Lighting_Control_x99_1.03.24.T1005. It's the one I use for my R5E10 and it works very well.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Try using this version: Lighting_Control_x99_1.03.24.T1005. It's the one I use for my R5E10 and it works very well.
    Answer for your question, yes i'm using asus AI suite 3 and GPU Tweak II.

1.03.24 version (with components sync) it's the one i was using and causing problems.

ROG Member Array

why does ASRogAuraService take up 12-18% of the CPU just on idling?!?!?

ROG Member Array

I can also confirm that AsRogAuraService is using 10-11% of my CPU when idle

Asus needs to fix this asap

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast