Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array startekselva PC Specs
    startekselva PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME EDITION 10
    ProcessorINTEL CORE I7-5830K
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB CMK16GX4M4B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1ZOTAC GTX 980Ti AMP EXTREME
    Graphics Card #2ZOTAC GTX 980Ti AMP SLI
    Sound CardASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus&ASUS SPREME Hi-Fi DAC&BURSON AUDIO PLAY&MAYFLOWER ELECRTONICS ARC
    MonitorSAMSUNG S27C750P 27''
    Storage #1Toshiba Q300 Pro 512GB,OCZ VERTEX 4 128 GB
    Storage #2WD CAVIAR BLACK 1TB,Seagate SSHD 2TB
    CPU CoolerCOOLER MASTER TPC 812-NOCTUA NFP12 2X
    CaseCORSAIR GRAPHITE 600T(WITH SIDE PANEL)
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard CORSAIR K95 PLATINUM
    Mouse Logitech G402,502
    Headset beyerdynamic Custom One Pro,Beyerdynamics DT 1770 Pro,Audeze El8 Open Back,Mod Mic 4.0
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800 RGB POLARIS
    Headset/Speakers Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1
    OS windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterNETGEAR R7000

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayingmango View Post
    It does not work. I get ZERO audio output from my SupremeFX DAC.

All drivers have been freshly installed. ZERO sound.
    again no works good for me then how it wont work for you only mic input is automatically selected to line in so low volume with mic input any one report waiting

startekselva PC Specs
    Sound CardASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus&ASUS SPREME Hi-Fi DAC&BURSON AUDIO PLAY&MAYFLOWER ELECRTONICS ARC
    Mouse Logitech G402,502
    Headset beyerdynamic Custom One Pro,Beyerdynamics DT 1770 Pro,Audeze El8 Open Back,Mod Mic 4.0
    OS windows 10 Pro

with new driver Version 1.9.114.26, the mic input is selected by default as a line in that's why low mic volume and help will be much appreciated

Regards
    selva Kumar

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Sprayingmango PC Specs
    Sprayingmango PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Late 2017 MacBook Pro 15"
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme X299
    Processori9 7900X
    Memory (part number)G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600 32GB
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
    Graphics Card #2EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
    MonitorTriple Asus PG27UQ G-Sync
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Evo 1TB NVME
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Pro RGB
    CaseCorsair 1000D
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech G Pro Lightspeed
    Headset No...just no. Sennheiser HD650s w/ Schitt Stack
    Mouse Pad Logitech PowerPlay
    Headset/Speakers Denon 7.2 Atmos w/ Polk Signature Series
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterAsus Rog Rapture GT-5300

Ok so I finally got it to work by unplugging / replugging it back in through USB.

Now I get distortion when I play it with the Windows volume at half, and the DAC volume cranked up. I'm using Sennheiser HD600 with 300 Ohm rating, the Impeadance sense does not work at all.

New ROGer Array

So I just had an interesting thing happen. Was watching a youtube video, paused it to get a drink and when I came back I had no sound. The option to even select Supreme hififx was gone, and uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers made no difference. The device isnt even detected in the control panel. WTF? Literally just figured out all the ins and outs of setting this dac up after months of it collecting dust a few days ago and now this.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Just get rid of it. It's junk and ASUS doesn't care. I'm never buying or recommending ASUS again.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Catalonia View Post
    If you're tired... Just try to imagine how we customers are after receiving this non existent support for a defective extremely expensive motherboard, and after continuous and continuous post Asus keeps ingnoring us.

None of the posts I wrote were violent, just the result of an angry customer that is receiving zero support from Asus for a terrible product.

Are you some sort of Asus representative? Or just taking care of swears in the form? We NEED an answer from Asus and we're left in the dust. 0
    OK I am posting this to help others that cant get this working.

I am running the latest version of Windows 10 Fall creators edition Version 1709. When you install their latest driver from their website 1.9.114.26 it will say it installed but if you go into your device manager you will see a section called Sound, Video and game controllers. If you click on that you will see SupremeFX Hi-Fi and if you right click on that and go to properties it will probably say MICROSOFT because you need to manually install the ASUS driver and use Version 21 the file is named SupremeFXHi-Fi_Driver_v1911421.Zip and can be downloaded from here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jqljbv1el...YjOC1zYea?dl=0

Uninstall version 26 and reboot. Now unzip version 21 from the link above and install it. After it is installed reboot your computer. Now go to device Manager and click on Sound, video and game controllers. Right click on SupremeFX Hi-Fi and click update driver. Click Browse computer for driver software. Click Let me pick from a list of available driers on my computer. Click have disk now click on Browse and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\SupremeFX_Hi-Fi\Driver and cock on the file named ASUHDUAC.inf click OK and next. IT will install and report Windows Successfully updated your driver. Click Close and reboot.

Now the strange part. after you reboot launch the SupremeFX Hi-Fi Control Panel. Plug in your headphones. Start playing a song. You will not hear ANYTHING but if you twist the know on your SupremeFX all of a sudden it will begin working. Not sure why you have to twist it but if you dont you will still not hear anyhting. Also make sure that the volume on your small speaker icon in the windows task bar is turned up. I recommend turning this up to 100 percent and controlling the volume in your headphones with the knob o the SuprmeFX unit.

I have reported this to 3rd level support at ASUS so that they can fix this once and for all for everyone Happy Headphone listening.

startekselva PC Specs
    Mouse Logitech G402,502
    OS windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Koutport View Post
    Hello
    Do you have problems with the mic of DAC supreme fx? I have problem with any apps (teamspeak,skype etc) with the sound they listening me very bad and low noise. All problems stoped as soon as connect the jack to the rear panel of board...The sound of headphones is very good!
    Thanx
    George
    Same issue and with new driver the mic input by default changed to line in and it's not changing to mic in I think there will a fix in software and firmware level in the future.since its a great device and engineered perfectly dont know why ASUS delaying the support
    follow this thread
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-signed)/page7

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Fi-DAC-Driver

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5