cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage V Edition 10 Q-code LED

day187
Level 7
Hi Guys
I setup my RVE10 I brought yesterday and everything as gone ok, it boots up and shuts down no with problems apart from Q-code LED display is not displaying/working at all any ideas or should i just return the motherboard???

Thanks Day
6 REPLIES 6

Menthol
Level 14
Day,
I have never owned a board that the Q-codes did not work on, I would read the manual and look in the bios to see if there may be a function that can disable/enable the Q-code display, if not I would return it.

Someone else may chime in that owns this board so give it a couple days before taking my advice

day187
Level 7
Thanks for the reply.... it's the same for me I've never had this happen before where the Q Code led dose not display anything, the board works fine apart from that, I've looked through the manual and also updated the bios still no luck...

Thanks Day

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I'd return it....the Q code is very useful in diagnosing if something goes wrong or even just Ocing/tuning your system...

You'd want a fully working board at that price anyway....

day187
Level 7
That's what I'm going to do tomorrow is to take it back, for the price of the board you want everything 100%... it's a great board and feels solid to..

Thanks Day

Chino
Level 15
Have you tried reconnecting your power cables? So the DEBUG doesn't light up at all before, during and after post?

Chino wrote:
Have you tried reconnecting your power cables? So the DEBUG doesn't light up at all before, during and after post?

The Q-code LED was broken I tried all i could, I took it back the shop they just swap it for me with no question asked and now
I'm up and running everything work fine and even less voltage needed for the same overclock I had on the RVE 😉

Thanks Guys Day