cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i stop asus instant on from popping up constantly

Amenophis
Level 10
Yes! Yes indeed!!! Can someone please inform me as to how to stop this ASUS INSTANT ON from popping up giving a message something about not waking out of sleep. Please keep this simple.
7 REPLIES 7

Chino
Level 15

I cannot give you a screenshot of this for it's a popup thing that shoots out to the bottom right of my screen for about 2 seconds. My system is a ASUS Rogue G750JW.
It's something that says ASUS instanton and then says something about the probability of not coming out of a deep sleep. Not sure what they
mean by that because this system has no problem coming out of sleep. Have you come across this problem before?

And once again there is total silence. Should some not see my question, could you please mention that to the forum Administrators. Thanks.

One final try. Maybe someone other than Chino might have a suggestion to the query initially posted. Has anyone on this forum enjoyed this particular problem with "Instant on?" I simply am looking to see if there is indeed a way to stop that nagging popup appearing constantly. Chino has asked for a screenshot. I cannot for the simple reason that as a popup, it is just that. It appears constantly but for a split second.
I'll appreciate a solution to overcome that. Thanks.
(Computer specs are seen under my name)

Chino
Level 15

Thanks for the reply. There is no icon in the Taskbar.

I cannot believe a single dude on this forum does not know how to stop Instant-on from popping up. Is this really an ASUS forum or is it hacked by HP or Toshiba? Come on people!!!