cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X99 R5P restart please help me

killer7
Level 7
hi i come maybe you guys can help i have random issue with my pc it keep restarting some times in game , browsing ther is no time some tims 4h , 1h or more i try everything update driver and install new windows remove my usb's try update the bios i don't i think i have the problem when update to 3101 now i have 3202 nothing change

screenshot form event viewer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58161
4 REPLIES 4

killer7
Level 7
i did read this do i need to go back to BIOS v2101 ? https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?85910-Random-power-losses-on-R5E

you can see my pc specs under my name

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Did this coincide with a BIOS update? When you were on BIOS 2101 was this not happening?

If so then sure...roll back to previous BIOS. There is no need to update the BIOS unless a new BIOS updates something you need or offers a fix to a specific problem you have.

I am still on 2101...no need to update since I don't have Broadwell E.....yet

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Did this coincide with a BIOS update? When you were on BIOS 2101 was this not happening?

If so then sure...roll back to previous BIOS. There is no need to update the BIOS unless a new BIOS updates something you need or offers a fix to a specific problem you have.

I am still on 2101...no need to update since I don't have Broadwell E.....yet

i don't remember that's why i am seeking for help from you guys and i don't want to play with my bios to much

Chino
Level 15