Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Time Spy Thread

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
56 REPLIES 56

Bravoexo
Level 7

My ASUS ROG G752VY got a score of 2940. Lots of easter eggs in that benchmark...

Nate152
Hey Arne !

I'm trying to install The Time Spy but it doesn't seem to be working, when I click on Benchmarks it just sits there with the circle spinning.

Is that what I want?

It shows me logged in.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Hmmm....no...doesn t sound right...you installed systeminfo thingy too...?

Nate152
I have Hwinfo installed, I don't see Time Spy anywhere.

Where do I find it on the page?

I been looking for a while. 🙂

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
If you install 3dmark from scratch iit should have timespy already part of it....if you have it installed from before it should give you the option to update

It should really update a module called systeminfo automatically but tou can get it here http://www.futuremark.com/downloads/Futuremark_SystemInfo/latest

Nate152
I don't have 3d Mark, does it cost 10.00 bucks or can I do this for free, I still don't have it installed yet.

meankeys
Level 13
It cost me 10 buck to up grade. It wont run on my rig. may be it dose not support 6950X? I get an Ops something went wrong could not monitor system spec's 😞

PS: the VR trailer is really cool. I like the way they added parts from all the benchmarks.

Menthol
Level 14
Obviously it is Win 10 only, DX-12 Benchmark, Win 10 only
You have to run in Centered Mode, not Stretched Mode or it gives errors, you also cannot disable the Demo or sound portions of the benchmark

That did not work:(
I also get a NO Monitoring data at the bottom of the valid score screen