cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751jt mousepad suddenly laggy/stuttery?

XOIIO
Level 7
Hello all, so in preparation for the g sync upgrade I imaged my entire OS drive using acronis to one of my network shares, however, the next day, and persisting several reboots, my mousepad is just... off

It works, but when I move, no matter how slowly or quickly, it seems to happen at least one every second, the mousepad just stops following, the cursor pauses on screen, then jumps/stutters to where it should be, and my god it's annoying.

I've updated the drivers and no other new software has been installed since, my cpu isn't nailed at 100%, it's just massively frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm going to try putting in a spare small drive I have kicking around and doing a fresh install to see if that fixes it, hopefully it does, but maybe there's someone that asus installed which has started acting up.
1 REPLY 1

XOIIO
Level 7
Alright well I uninstalled the rog gaming mouse thing, also did a full shutdown to install w10 on the other drive but turns out that one is dead, so I rebooted, and no more mouse issue. Strange, but yay.