Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage v extreme bios 3301

skypx
Level 7
151 REPLIES 151

xcite
Level 7
Does "Improve system compatibility" clears problem with random powerloss / restarts which we all had on 3202 ? ;););)

Guys, who want's to be the "First in the space" :D:D:D ? Who will try ?

xcite wrote:
Does "Improve system compatibility" clears problem with random powerloss / restarts which we all had on 3202 ? ;););)

Guys, who want's to be the "First in the space" :D:D:D ? Who will try ?

I solved powerloss and finally i'm able to put XMP to 2666 that was unstable before with Dominator® Platinum Series 64GB (8 x 8GB)...just 3°C higher CPU Temp

Szaquak
Level 7
Echhhhh
Set CPU Spread Spectrum option from Auto or Enabled on disabled and powerloss / restarts gone

this bios is only under, win 7-8-10 32bit

Szaquak wrote:
Echhhhh
Set CPU Spread Spectrum option from Auto or Enabled on disabled and powerloss / restarts gone

For me "CPU Spread Spectrum" takes no sense on 3202/3101/3009 - i have continious reboots. I can tell only that on 3009 they're very rare...

I have stable system working only on 2101, and it doesn't matters if "CPU Spread Spectrum" Auto or Enabled or Disabled on 2101...

And i i'm also flashed 3301... Waiting...

rmongiovi
Level 8
Holy cow! ASUS updated the Haswell-E microcode in 3301 to the latest: 38.

rmongiovi wrote:
Holy cow! ASUS updated the Haswell-E microcode in 3301 to the latest: 38.

Wow is right. Thanks for letting us know. I'll update now.

EDIT: Or... maybe not. Would the Windows 7 64 bit version be identical in ALL ways to the Win 10 version? Cause there's nothing under the Win 10 64 bit download section yet.

rmongiovi
Level 8
BIOS is OS independent. ASUS just seems to have a very haphazard way of adding links to their download pages.