cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you guys think about a Pre-Owned Returned G73 From Best Buy?

Retired
Not applicable
So guys i just bought my G73 RBBX05 from Cowboom.com for 930$ but 982$ including tax in shipping. It sold out within 3 hours of being availible. New egg was being a B!T*C* in stock add to cart? I am sorry there's an error out of stock....... then in stock raised from 870 to 890$ then out of stock in 20 minutes damn newegg godamn. Anyways i am going to get my G73 in about a week so i wanted to know what to expect of the condition of the item
8 REPLIES 8

Retired
Not applicable
In my experience with BB's 'openbox' (website and instore). The conditions drastically vary... so much so, that if you can't lay eyes on it directly, I'd not have recommended buying from them. Hopefully you'll get a decent deal, and the laptop won't be trashed.

Retired
Not applicable
Items included in my package

ASUS G73JH-RBBX05
ASUS G73JH-RBBX05 17.3 Laptop i7 1.6GHz 6GB 500GB DVDRW
Tested Working
Items Included:
17.3" Laptop Computer - Black
Battery
AC Adapter
AC Power Cord
Op/System License Key
Manuals

Retired
Not applicable
Yeah i hope not it shipped today! 7-10 business days.................. UPS GROUND from CHINO to SAC california. dont know how that can take so long... anyways it says it comes with the manual so i think thats an indicator that the open boxer dude returned it within a day? I hope so i might post or make a video of me unboxing it

DAMN 13 LBS..... i hope they dont united package smash my package

V2-V3
Level 8
What are your first impressions of the G73 notebook?

Retired
Not applicable
I will post as soon as i get it which is in less than 24HRS the laptop is about 300miles away from me atm....

I HOPE that there will be no probelems what so everr but hey i paid for what'll get right?

Retired
Not applicable
Getting it in 3 hours or less.... OHHH YEAHHH!!!

Retired
Not applicable
just bought a BB refurbished G73JH ($850) and it had the typical graphics card GSOD problem, flashed the vbios and no GSOD yet since. great deal minus the little problem that has been addressed.

Retired
Not applicable
First Impressions..... Amazing freaking beautiful no fingerprints, scratches BRAND NEW.... cannot tell if been used before! Anyways it didnt come with OS so i thought it crapped on me so i installed windwos and i am typing on the laptop right now its amazing...

NO PROBLEMS.... yet.. i think