MonitorSony 32 LED
    Storage #1Kingston HyperX SSD 240GB
    Storage #2Seagate HDD 6GB/s 1TB
    CaseNZXT Razer H440
    Power SupplyAntec 620W HCG
    Keyboard Thermaltake Gaming Series
    Mouse Alcatroz
    OS Windows 10 Home x64

Very Informative and this is the answer I've been looking for, So in conclusion, The Maximus Formula VIII has no chances via BIOS or Software updates for AURA Sync since this was limited by hardware. I am a bit disappointed, but life goes on! There will always be new features every GEN of products and there is no sense of waiting at all since waiting will just be a hindrance. There will always be new GEN's and better features out there every year. I will wait for Intel 7700K since this will be the last CPU that will support Z170. The Important thing here is that nobody beats ASUS in terms of hardware and aesthetics. Hopefully the ROG armor is patented so that other's can't copy :d.

Hopefully, If there is an MF9 coming the LED lights should look clean like the RVE 10 and not multiple cheap dots xD. Still I love my MF8 and will look forward on MF9.

More Power ROG'ers!!!
    Last edited by AbyXzss; 12-12-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4000MHz 16-16-16-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyPC Power & Cooling Turbo Cool 1200w
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G500
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U

Hi AbyXzss

You can sync both to a static color and set both to music effect and cpu temperature, that's about as synced as it gets. I think it looks nice with the mobo and gpu set static with the same color.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0112.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	737.7 KB 
ID:	61041

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by noodlemctwoodle View Post
    Imagine how I feel...

I have the ROG Claymore, ROG Spatha, ROG GTX 1080 Strix 08G, ROG Formula VIII all bought for ROG Sync and now I find out I can't sync the motherboard and GPU due to a limitation on the motherboard, although when the Formula VIII was launched it was advertised that ROG Sync was coming in the near future to sync motherboard and GPU. Since then the Spatha and Claymore have come out with Aura with I bought to add to the light show, although now can only sync mouse and keyboard. I'm less than impressed given that I've literally spent £2000 on ROG and now the Formula VIII website has been changed and mentions nothing about Aura sync!!!
    I know how you feel bruh. I have the ROG Claymore, ROG Spatha, ROG GTX 1080 Strix 08G, ROG Hero Alpha VIII all because of the Sync and just found out that ASUS AURA "MAY" not be available for the Z170 VIII Series. It is so sad that it is limited just because of the Motherboard that I have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2