ROG Member Array

Windows 10 Anniversary Edition Upgrade Issues

Anyone noticing issues with the Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade? After I upgraded my GL752VW, the Intel WiDi was deleted, as MS stated that the program was
    no longer compatible with the newly upgraded Win 10. In addition to this, it appears that the finger gestures on the track pad have been disabled, so I'm not sure if
    this is a sign that the the trackpad driver is having compatibility problems with Win 10 Anniversary Edition. Anyone noticing any other issues after upgrading
    Windows 10?

New ROGer Array

Yes, I'm also having issues with win 10 1607!
    The most important one is that Optimus stopped working! My games can't use the nVidia GPU! So annoying!
    I have the latest GeForce Experience with the latest driver.

ROG Member Array

So far after installed Windows 10 ver 1607, i don`t have any problem with drivers. However, my icon text become left justified.. which is very annoying.

New ROGer Array

OK, I got my problem solved!
    The issue, in my case, was not that Optimus wasn't working.
    The games were still using my dedicated GPU, but something was limiting them to only 60 fps, making games like CS:GO unplayable.
    The problem was the freakin' Xbox app, an app I don't even use! Why it was happening in the first place, I don't even know.

The solution is to disable the "Game DVR" option in Xbox app settings! Yes, you'll need a M$ account and this is really annoying!

The funny thing is this problem occurred for me only after this anniversary update, but I see that others had it long time ago.
    There are even video tutorials about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU6DFUgBE4g

I still have other small issues with this anniversary update (like svchost.exe process eating up my CPU time), but the FPS limit was the one driving me crazy.