cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench crashing

Janne-71
Level 7
Hello, since long time i tried realbench and it crashes maybe in 4 minutes to bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged area. I have read this could be
a ram issue but i have absolutely no problems with my system in normal use. Since last time i ran realbench (and passed) i have added new hardware, 2x8 g.skill tridentz memory @ 3200mhz and 980ti gpu. Bios is 1701.
Does anyone know what could be issue?
5 REPLIES 5

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
When you say added RAM...does that mean you are mixing kits?

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
When you say added RAM...does that mean you are mixing kits?

No, i bought new 2x8gb kit and installed only that. Also just ran memtest86 usb and it passed.

meankeys
Level 13
Are you running the benchmark or stress test? does it crash during the encoding part or?
You may just need a pinch more voltage.

meankeys wrote:
Are you running the benchmark or stress test? does it crash during the encoding part or?
You may just need a pinch more voltage.

Stress test. I already tried upping cpu voltage to 1.3 v from 1.29, clock is at 4.6ghz. Also tried upping system agent and vccio to 1.2.

Janne-71
Level 7
Long time but i ran this test again yesterday....i upped the system agent voltage and vccio to 1.2 AND dropped vram voltage from 1.38 to 1.35 (xmp level). As far as i know that's the only thing i did different and it passed. Strange because i already tried upping those 2 voltages (but didnt lower vram voltage).