New ROGer Array

Exclamation ROG G751JT-WH71 screen problem

Hi guys, I'm new here I've just bought my new laptop it works like a charm, I'm running DOOM pretty smooth without any problems.

The thing is that almost everyday the first time I turn it on the screen is black. I can barely see something using a small lamp and actually there is
    everything being displayed in the screen but the backlight just don't turn on. It'll work if I do what I explain in my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9v9p5_ydE

Sometimes I just turn it on and it works by itself sometimes not. I know this is something related with any driver or software which affect how the screen works
    because I can't even see the ASUS ROG logo when booting.

I still have a chance to return my laptop but the problem is that I bought it in the USA on my vacations but know I am back home (Ecuador) and It'll cost me a lot.

I know there must be something not too complicated the only problem is identifying what to do or where to find it.

Please please someone help me.

ROG Enthusiast Array

if you are saying you can see your full display by putting a flashlight to it and u can get picture on an external display it sounds like your backlight is not working. You most likely will have to send it in for repair under your warranty.