Moderator Array

ROG Gaming Center - Brief Introduction

Launched via a dedicated button, the ROG Gaming Center is a portal to ROG utilities, apps and tools. It’s a one-stop interface for monitoring and fine-tuning system components; for managing various game profiles, keyboard profiles and macros, Splendid Display and Audio Equalizer profiles; and for setting Internet packet prioritization.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gaming Center 1.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	438.0 KB 
ID:	58776

Features:

Hardware Configuration Details:

For user knows their hardware configuration: Model, Processors, Storage size, RAM size.

Free Up Memory:
    User can terminate processes to release resource of memory by this button.

Free Up Memory Advanced Tuning:
    User can decide which process will be terminated when execute Free Up Memory.

Name:	Gaming Center 3.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	500.0 KB 
ID:	58778

System Information:

For users get system status easily: CPU/ GPU Frequency, System RAM/ Graphics RAM Frequency, CPU/ GPU Temperature.

Name:	gaming Center 4.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	256.2 KB 
ID:	58779

Turbo Gear:

Turbo Gear option will appear in UI when some specific model support overclocking,

Name:	gaming center 5.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	347.9 KB 
ID:	58780

Turbo Gear Advanced Tuning:
    Enter advanced tuning page for the detail of CPU/ GPU information and overclock settings. Provides 3 different overclocking levels for users: Standard, Optimized, Extreme

Name:	Gaming center 6.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	58781
    The margin of overclocking depends on hardware configuration, thermal capacity and system stability.

Turbo Gear: Manual Mode

Extra mode – Manual, for users tune ROG system to meet their performance requirement. Manual mode is only available for specific models[e.g. GX700VO]

Name:	gaming center 7.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	860.7 KB 
ID:	58782

Gaming Profiles:

Create and save profiles with pre-configured modes for Splendid, ROG MacroKey, Free Up Memory, Win key and Touch-pad settings.

Name:	Gaming Center 8.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	549.4 KB 
ID:	58783

For Further Queries feel free to leave comments!!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi,

My G752VT Gaming Laptop has Standard, Extreme and manul modes in Turbo Gear. But selecting Extreme does nothing to the Core or memory clocks. The only way I can get an overclock is by using Manual mode.

If Extreme doesn't do anything on my G752VT then why does it show up in the UI?

Cheers,

BoutTime

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thanks for the post! Can someone clarify if this application should be running in the background all the time, or is it a Open->Set Options->Close type of application?

I know that the other ROG application GameFirst keeps running in the background, but I am curious if this needs to stay open while gaming or not...?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Slick8791 View Post
    Thanks for the post! Can someone clarify if this application should be running in the background all the time, or is it a Open->Set Options->Close type of application?

I know that the other ROG application GameFirst keeps running in the background, but I am curious if this needs to stay open while gaming or not...?
    Mine doesn't run in the background and/or start with Windows. I have to click on the shortcut and select the chosen profile which will launch the game/app I've set up, free up memory etc.