cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWC: Project White Craze

faheemrazzaq
Level 7

It's time to do another build log named PWC: Project White Craze. Last year I finished the Project Silicon Talisman and this project will be inheriting a lot of bits and pieces from that. It is more of a refresh than a scratch build.

The key difference, hardware wise, will be upgrade to the x99 platform. I am keeping my gpu's as they are still doing an excellent job for me.

Ofcourse I will be using the hard line tubing and a shift from 'Red-White' to 'White' only theme.

Here is the list of all the components:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-5820K
RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2666MHz DDR4 (4x8gb)
Motherboard: ASUS X99-A II
GPUs: 2x Sli Nvidia Galax/KFA2 GeForce GTX 980 Hall of Fame (HOF)
PSU: SuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
Cabling: White sleeved cables.
Storage: A combination of SSD's and HDD's

Watercooling loop:

Coolant: Mayhems Pastel Ice White
CPU Cooler: EK Water Blocks EK-Supremacy EVO
GPU Blocks by Diamond Cooling - White Acetal
Reservoir: Phobya 150 Balancer
14/10mm Acrylic Tubing
Barrows Black compression fittings
EK angle fittings
420mm Hardware Labs Black ICE Radiator GT Stealth 420
360mm Hardware Labs Black ICE Radiator GTX 360
240mm Phobya G-Changer 240 V.2
Pump 1: Swiftech MCP35X Industrial Pump 12 Volts
Pump 2: Swiftech MCP655-B Water Pump 12 Volts with EK-XTOP D5 Pump Top
2x XSPC Temperature Sensors
12 REPLIES 12

faheemrazzaq
Level 7

faheemrazzaq
Level 7
SLI Bridge and GPU's with Diamond Cooling blocks. All coming from my previous build 😉

Here is a glimpse of the motherboard. It looks stunning really. 🙂

faheemrazzaq
Level 7
Motherboard and Memory kit arrived. I really cannot wait to put this thing together and test. 😄

faheemrazzaq
Level 7
Cable sleeving done. My first time doing sleeving so quite pleased with the result. Now my fingers can rest for a while. Still cables need to be trained to look neat. Will do when connecting them to the components 😄

faheemrazzaq
Level 7

faheemrazzaq
Level 7
The PSU and bottom radiator cover is ready. I dedicate this build to my lovely children and you can see their names on it. 🙂

The two rectangular cuts in front are for the temperature display. There is an opening for the gpu cables on the top. It is made out of the 5mm thick clear acrylic sheet; which was bent, cut, painted and etched for lighting up the text and the design.

I will be using RGB strip under this and control it by Asus Motherboard RGB header.

faheemrazzaq
Level 7
The loop is ready and filled. But rest of the rig is no where close to the finish line.

- Top and front covers are off. Both of them will be painted white. Also I need to cut out front cover to make enough space for 360mm radiator, which is mounted towards the outside.

- Making out an extension on the front cover as the original cover is not big enough to hide the thick 360mm rad.

- The PSU and bottom rad shroud is ready. Pics in previous post.

- White mesh to cover inside of top and front rads.

faheemrazzaq
Level 7