cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after problems.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Asus... I just install the update for the realtek drivers with suprime fx and sonix radar.

The sonic studio user interface is not working and i love your sound adjustment but now is CAPUT. how on hell i fix these. these app WAS the only app that was working from your programs

And now is not working

The AI suit is not working Crash evertime i have to put it down formating the computers.

Problems on fans
Problems on PWM
Problem on all. A board in windows instillation IS NOT ROG is just Another Generic board

Guys what is going on.
Learn, Play Enjoy!
9 REPLIES 9

Not_Enough_Rage
Level 11
itzycharles;

I feel the same way you do. When you try to fix an issue with a newer software version or hot fix, it creates another problem on top of another. 😞

I have the same problems. Sonic Suite 2, SupremeFX Hi-Fi Control Panel, and now Aura do not open. I have the Rampage V Edition 10 running the latest 0901 BIOS with Windows 10 and have tried clean reinstall several times and clear CMOS just to find that these problems happening over and over again. Apparently, ASUS expects me to pay $600 for a mobo that comes with broken drivers/apps. I previously came from the Z98 Deluxe Pro which also had broken drivers. There would be driver releases for a couple of months then nothing, leaving owners with broken drivers. If I knew ASUS still has this track record I would have bought the MSI Godlike Carbon.

I know how you feel. I purchased the X99 Deluxe II 5 way.. to replace my still working P5Q3 Deluxe wifi-AP 3 weeks ago. I order all the peripherals according to the vendors list. In addition I been working with my new computer every single day for 3 weeks.I had ALL difference KIND of problems that I never had before with this new asus MOBO. I reinstall windows 4 times in different ways. I tried all the Microsoft, ASUS support and goggle using my laptop and my phone to find a solution. Cable, wireless or Bluetooth keyboard or mouse wont work even if you update the Bios. How do you finish your installation w/o Key board or mouse?. The only solution was install ONLY the drivers on the installation disk without the utilities tools software. Every time that I installed the utilities software the usb stopped working. I'm not a gamer for this reason I'm ok with a working computer and I will wait until ASUS discover what's going on to finish the installation. Know, the only way that I get the computers works is whit a fresh Windows 7 64 pro installation on a new WD 2GB HDD and installing the drivers only. If you are having the same problem and you are not a Gamer DO NOT INSTALL THE UTILITIES TOOLS FROM THE INSTALLATION DISK. I think that ASUS is suffering off internal sabotage or they have new hardware and software engineer's that do not have the qualification jet to make outstanding products like they us to make.
I been trying ALL procedures I found on the internet to get Windows 7 64 update and is been a dead end. Good luck everyone with a X99 Deluxe II.

Oh, it's not just the notebooks? Nowadays it's the mobos too?

Taker wrote:

please be aware that this thread is quite old and may not reflect current views or ASUS products 🙂

Eleiyas@ASUS wrote:
please be aware that this thread is quite old and may not reflect current views or ASUS products 🙂

BS, I done a new build with a R5E10 in January 17 and have pretty much the same issues. I've been dickin around with it ever since. Some of the same issues across win 7, 8.1 and 10. At work we're a Dell shop, I manage 300+ computers and a hand full of server. I can say I have pretty much ZERO driver issues with them.

Taker wrote:

Ive found that nearly all the issues with the exception of AI suite to be user config errors.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

if its user config error... please help us fix our audio drivers plz.... my front panel wont work correctly

Praz
Level 13
Hello

No problem here with the R5E10. Also it is interesting to note that as a rule the more claimed experience a user states the more issues they have. As Eleiyas has wrote this thread is outdated. Due to a lack of relevance it is closed.