cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752 VS - with gtx1070

jamreal18
Level 7
Why is it still colour silver?

GX800 looks nice but the new G752VS still looks like previous gen...

Why cant Asus change the name to G753?

Can we also connect external video card in this laptop?
28 REPLIES 28

theVatansever
Level 7
jamreal18 wrote:
Why is it still colour silver?

GX800 looks nice but the new G752VS still looks like previous gen...

Why cant Asus change the name to G753?

my question is, it looks like it still has that terrific crappy junky speaker...the worst sounding laptop ever.

Rares95
Level 8
MY question is, why is it so expensive? With $2500 i can get both a decent laptop AND a good gaming PC...

Also the design of the G752 is horrible, if they don't change it, i might get another brand...

ROG_HARDCORE
Level 7
Prices....

Newly released GX800 insane. But the price... you might need to sell the house.

Simao
Level 7
The prices here in europe are also a bit expensive. With 2000 euros you get the basic model with the gtx 1060 anda basic configs, If you want the gtx 1070 and ram more ssd, the price goes into 2500/2700 euros,
I have only one thing against rog laptops. They should offer something with the laptop, and improve the box and his packing.

toronto699
Level 13
ASUS GeForce 10 Series ROG GSYNC Notebooks
ASUS currently ranks as the number one gaming laptop brand worldwide with a 40% market share
http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/asus-geforce-10-series-rog-gsync-notebooks.html

DeltaActual
Level 12
It is indeed the same chassis, with the same (most likely) horrid audio setup.
The same screen, at least at the moment. Where is promised 120 hz G-SYNC supported displays ?
I don't think I'm gonna need more horsepower than 1060 has to offer, given that it is a desktop GPU, but the price of $1.700 for the base model seems to be a bit to much.
Let's wait and see. At the moment there is no budget gaming models out there with 10 series.
G614JV

Rares95
Level 8
Well for the past 2 years Asus released a new gaming laptop model ~November. Also, Kaby Lake is scheduled to launch later this year. Maybe we'll see a new Asus Gaming laptop model after Intel launches it's new chips?

Rares95 wrote:
Well for the past 2 years Asus released a new gaming laptop model ~November. Also, Kaby Lake is scheduled to launch later this year. Maybe we'll see a new Asus Gaming laptop model after Intel launches it's new chips?

Isn't that exactly what happened with G751-752 transition ? We ended up with same exac configs in different chassis.
G614JV

Rares95
Level 8
Actually the whole G750-751-752 were a transition to each others, with much of the problems of G750 persist to G751, and G751 problems to G752. G750 was 800M and 4'th gen, G751 was 900m and 4'th gen, G752 was 900m and 6'th gen.

Maybe G753 will be 1000 series and 7'th gen? Talking about chasis changes.