ROG Guru: White Belt Array

GPU Tweak II settings

I have the Asus 1080 Reference card with an XSPC waterblock so my card is capable of running much higher than it was originally configured. The problem I'm running into is that Asus GPU Tweak II will not let me adjust the overclocking settings on Gaming Mode and OC Mode. This means I can't change overclock settings on the fly because CUSTOM mode doesn't have a hotkey assigned to it.

In the past, I've used MSI Afterburner as a work around but I've since realized that Asus GPU Tweak II is significantly more capable as an overclocking tool because of the voltage offset. I was running 2063mhz with memory at 11010 and my temperatures never exceeded 50C....I'm happy with that. When tuning with MSI afterburner, I wasn't able to get anywhere close to those numbers. 3dmark benchmarks were also significantly higher when overclocking with ASUS GPU Tweak II so I'd really like to figure out a way to adjust the GAME MODE and OC MODE values that seem to be defined based on the card.

Long story short, does anyone know how to adjust the values assigned in GAME Mode and OC Mode? I'm using version 1.3.3.2 and the system will not let me change those assigned values nor will it let me make a hotkey for the settings I've assigned under the MY PROFILE option.

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4025MHz 17-17-17-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 1600w Titanium
    Keyboard Cyberpower Skorpion K2
    Mouse Razer Basilisk
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX / Modmic 5
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U

Hi fidelity101

Afterburner has the voltage offset you just have to unlock it.

As for GPU tweak II I've been using it to overclock my ROG Strix 1070, the only thing I can think of why it wouldn't let you change the values is if you locked them, are the locks to the left of your values red?

Be sure you're in professional mode and click the locks if they are red to unlock them.

Chino just made an overclocking guide for the ROG Strix 1080 if you'd like to read it.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Strix-GTX-1080