Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitriy957 View Post
    I can't deal with it because this is 500 eur monitor.
    You are probably right.
    Even "Normal" monitors for 150 € dont have this.

Ex-employee Array

I've been monitoring and reading through this thread and it seems like the more common issue is the bleeding (yellow glow) on the top edges of the screen. Regarding the moving artifacts and scan lines I assume not everyone is having this issue. We've already started looking into this issue but the sample size here is still relatively small compared to the majority of users who aren't experiencing these issues. I'm going to make sure that our engineers take a very close look at this issue and verify to see if this is just a batch related issue or if it may be a more major issue. It would be very helpful if you can send me a PM and list the issues you're experiencing with your monitor and also provide me with the serial number so we can do proper tracing. Thanks for your help.

"bahz" isnt there a batch number on the monitors? ( the sticker ) so ppl can post so you guys can see if its random or in batches??

Ex-employee Array

Better to use S/N, even though you're right but please note that some units may have been manufactured at the same time as another batch but sent out with different batch. I hope you understand what I mean so that's why manufacturers always ask for S/N and not batch no.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I guess i will wait for PG258Q
    Last edited by Dmitriy957; 09-07-2016 at 06:06 AM.

ROG Member Array Legadema PC Specs
    Legadema PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus RGG Maximus XI Formula
    ProcessorIntel 9700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill TridentZ 32GB 3000
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Storage #1Samsung 970 pro 512 GB
    Storage #2Samsung 850 pro 256 GB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CaseNZXT S340 black
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850i
    Keyboard Asus Claymore Cherry MX Red
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    OS Windows 10 PRO 64-bit
    Network RouterAsus RT-N-18U

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitriy957 View Post
    I guess i will wait for PG258Q
    I read somewhere that pg258q will be available in march 2017 ,but this is not confirmed...

Anyone with no problems?

Hello guys ,
    My first monitor had extreme clouding even at 144hz , yellow left corner , gray scanlines and moving lines from the bot to the top as early as 160hz!

Now my second one doesn't have the left corner yellow tint , clouding does come noticeable at black screen from 160hz+ but its way better than my first one , moving scanlines only at 180hz , some minor blb at panel's frame but I have to report it , lose navigation joystick , the gray scanlines at 180hz are so bad.... they start very faint from the middle of my screen and gets worse on the left side , gaming at 180hz gives a dirty look when looking at the left side , not cool at all... Pg248q isn't a premium product by any mean , it seems like an experimental 120hz panel oced to 180hz but with major flaws.

The scanlines was faint on both of my screens as low as 144hz! + Pixelation in black images even in the high quality ones when my pls sitting on the side is perfect , Pg248q is a 8bit true panel so it shouldn't have such a problem theoretically .

Dells S2417DG is using a 24' tn 1440p gsync panel again from AU optronics and it gets an 165hz oc , this is considered more difficult than 180hz 1080p but they never had a single scanline issue or the extra clouding when ocing or the moving scanlines..... So what went so wrong here?
    Last edited by Leonidas44; 09-14-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4