cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 1.01.46 released 2016-08-18

Keidj
Level 7
NO more vendor.dll or dip5.dll problems, AI Suite 3 is now working properly again, no problems so far. (z170 pro gaming MOBO)

I have a question though about the "graphics card" section in Ai Suite 3. I can set core clock, memory clock and power target but no voltage or fan control? I would love to ditch GPU Tweak 2 and ONLY use 1 software.

Have fun guys with the new working AI Suite 3 🙂
8 REPLIES 8

jrok96
Level 7
Yeah I don't see it for Z97 ar on asus.com. where are they officially releasing the new ai suite?

Wonder when they will release it for older boards, i.e. last year's X99 models

in mono wrote:
Wonder when they will release it for older boards, i.e. last year's X99 models

Here's a post from ASUS-OP yesterday!

Hi keidi,

Yes, good guess. As different models has different support modules, they will be uploaded online separately based on the time of completion of validation process on each model.
We should see more models receiving the official release in the next couple of days. ASUS-OP

So it's a waiting game at this point 😄 GL with the new AI Suite 3 and have a nice weekend.

Hello ROG family, i recently upgraded to the the new version of AI Suite 3.

The new update seems to have misplaced the 5 Way Optimization ( Auto Tuning and Fan Xpert ) user interface

share any light on this issue ??

Thanks

i5-6600 non k CPU @ 3.30ghZ
Maximus VIII Ranger
GTX 1070 STRIX ROG
32GB Corsair ddr4
windows 10, 64-bit

Horizon-Works wrote:
Hello ROG family, i recently upgraded to the the new version of AI Suite 3.

The new update seems to have misplaced the 5 Way Optimization ( Auto Tuning and Fan Xpert ) user interface

share any light on this issue ??

Thanks

i5-6600 non k CPU @ 3.30ghZ
Maximus VIII Ranger
GTX 1070 STRIX ROG
32GB Corsair ddr4
windows 10, 64-bit

I'm looking at ASUS.com and it seems like your motherboard hasnt gotten the newest AI Suite 3 version released. What you are referring to is the same "problem" I had with the "old" version. You must have the specific version for your Ranger VIII mobo, I'm sure it will be updated soon.

Keidj wrote:
I'm looking at ASUS.com and it seems like your motherboard hasn't gotten the newest AI Suite 3 version released. What you are referring to is the same "problem" I had with the "old" version. You must have the specific version for your Ranger VIII mobo, I'm sure it will be updated soon.

I was requesting the release candidate, from Asus-OP for the : ACCESS VIOLATION AT ADDRESS 05BE57A5 IN MODULE 'VENDER.DLL'. READ OF ADDRESS 667FF9E0\

problem the AI Suite III, but like i say after installing this new candidate i have lost the user interface,

I mailed Asus-op about this problem and there working on a fix, this has me wondering, now it seems my CPU temp runs cooler now while running overwatch

I also recently updated to the newest version and I don't get vender.dll errors but i still occasionally get dipawaymode errors when i reboot.

Also something that has been bothering me for a long time is how do i get the Asus Mini bar to hide itself? It used to be really simple in the old version but I can't figure out how to do it since it's a circle with only a profile button and a button to open ai suite.

luoandor wrote:
I also recently updated to the newest version and I don't get vender.dll errors but i still occasionally get dipawaymode errors when i reboot.

Also something that has been bothering me for a long time is how do i get the Asus Mini bar to hide itself? It used to be really simple in the old version but I can't figure out how to do it since it's a circle with only a profile button and a button to open ai suite.

I been wondering that myself. It hides my recycle bin now since that's where I put it lower right corner. Also Rampage V Extreme left out of new AI Suite ?

~ My Current Build ~

| ROG Rampage V Extreme | Intel Core-i7 6800K @ 3.8Ghz |
| ROG STRiX GTX 1080 8Gb GDDR5X | Corsair Vengeance 16gb DDR4 |
| Tt Chaser A71 | Tt 1200W ToughPower | Corsair K70 RGB | G302 DAEDALUS PRIME |