Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

I wont matter. I used a older version of sonic studio. It opens now but the sound effects do not work with the dac more. I swear this thing is just more trouble then its worth.

I am about to just buy a separate dac amp and a cheap sound card with optical connection for surround effects in headphones. I have never seen such lack luster sound drivers the thing just does not work as advertised.

ROG Member Array

Fama

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Updated DAC driver has been released. It should be up on the Rampage V Edition 10's support page shortly.

You can download it from here in the meantime: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...37F77C4455FE7Y
    It works but NOT with sonic studio. Also any realtek driver from the driver site will fail to open sonic studio all together , i had to use an older version but even so the effects do not work with the dac.

I think its fair to users who paid 600 plus u.s for this board to at least have working sound and software.

New ROGer Array

The display sleep issue is still there as well as long as the SupremeFX HiFi service is running.........which means having the knock off the monitor manually or disabling the DAC.
    Given the choice, personally the DAC gets the boot for the time being, until the matter is resolved.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array qwertz PC Specs
    qwertz PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V
    Processor5930k @ 4.6
    Storage #1500gb evo 850 raid0

If someone has problem with headphone audio not working at all maybe this help http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...output-problem

qwertz PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V
    Processor5930k @ 4.6

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrams View Post
    It works but NOT with sonic studio. Also any realtek driver from the driver site will fail to open sonic studio all together , i had to use an older version but even so the effects do not work with the dac.

I think its fair to users who paid 600 plus u.s for this board to at least have working sound and software.
    Pay extra 100 and buy seperate rog audio card .
    At least it shines on the outer layers and maybe it´l have more robust software inside also.
    Sorry , couldnot resist.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

pLEASE tell the manager in charge of Asus website/downloads section to move the DRIVERS for AUDIO device called ExtremeFXHiFI out of the UTILITIES section!!!!!!
    If I count the time that I have wasted in my whole life in the Asus download section it is HUGE!!

He also could create a "Lastest Updates" section above of all so we do not have to click on EACH subsection to check IF (mostly not, or never) there are updates!!

Also the ROG website has a ROG drivers section which is OUTDATED (Rampage V 10 Edition is not listed)

Any other brand from Intel to HP have this solved dear Asus....

Sorry to post here, would be nice to have a "Was this page usefull or not?" question box on each Asus webpage : )

qwertz PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V
    Processor5930k @ 4.6

Quote Originally Posted by erixx11 View Post
    pLEASE tell the manager in charge of Asus website/downloads section to move the DRIVERS for AUDIO device called ExtremeFXHiFI out of the UTILITIES section!!!!!!
    If I count the time that I have wasted in my whole life in the Asus download section it is HUGE!!

He also could create a "Lastest Updates" section above of all so we do not have to click on EACH subsection to check IF (mostly not, or never) there are updates!!

Also the ROG website has a ROG drivers section which is OUTDATED (Rampage V 10 Edition is not listed)

Any other brand from Intel to HP have this solved dear Asus....

Sorry to post here, would be nice to have a "Was this page usefull or not?" question box on each Asus webpage : )
    These feedback boxes wont come easy , however the ones for taking money are implemented all of the time.
    Wonder why corporations have support / problem solving forms made so hard?
    Last edited by qwertz; 09-13-2016 at 05:00 AM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Catalonia PC Specs
    Catalonia PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Eddition 10
    Processori7 6850k Broadwell-e @ 4.3GHz
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz CL14 32GB 4x8GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG279Q 165Hz G-Sync IPS
    Storage #1Samsung SM961 M.2 512GB NVME
    Storage #23TB WD RED
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i PRO
    CaseCorsair 780T Black
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
    Mouse Logitech G903
    Headset Audio Technica DSR9BT
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800 Polaris RGB
    OS W10
    Network RouterAsus GT-AC5300

Let's keep this topic on top... So nobody forgets about it...

I'm trying to imagine the developer, or the Product Manager that is reading this topic... What a hell is he thinking? Ok, we've got our top motherboard ever made, and sound is not working. So? WTF, we've got the money and they are too small as a community to hurry, let's send an e-mail to the guy who works in this department and made the initial project and we'll arrange a meeting next week (no, we're out... let's to it next month) so we can talk about how can we make a new beta driver... WTF asus... WTF!!!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Legolas PC Specs
    Legolas PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Hero Wifi AC
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 8600k oc 5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Samsung DDR4 16GB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS NVIDIA GTX 1080
    MonitorASUS MS246
    Storage #1Samsung MZVPV256
    Storage #2Samsung MZVPV256
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110I v2
    Power SupplyPC 1200W Turbo-Cool 1200
    Keyboard ASUS SK2045

Cool

Hi, please uninstall completely the SupremeFx driver (if any) and install this one: driver
    Sometimes, reinstall the cables from SupreFX Front panel to the Motherboard will help. Sometimes the SupremeFX front panel can go bad as well. Hopefully that is not case for some people.
    Last edited by Legolas; 09-16-2016 at 10:10 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Legolas PC Specs
    Legolas PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Hero Wifi AC
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 8600k oc 5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Samsung DDR4 16GB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS NVIDIA GTX 1080
    MonitorASUS MS246
    Storage #1Samsung MZVPV256
    Storage #2Samsung MZVPV256
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110I v2
    Power SupplyPC 1200W Turbo-Cool 1200
    Keyboard ASUS SK2045

Everyone, I have same probelm,. but try using the old driver
    Just make sure you go to Audio device in Windows and set headphones as default. It works fine!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast