Memory (part number)G Skill Trident Z 4x 8GB 3600
    Graphics Card #1ROG RTX2080 Super Advanced
    Storage #1Samsung M.2 1TB Evo plus
    Storage #2Western Digital 2TB Black HDD
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 360
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolve X
    Power SupplyROG Thor 850w

Pg349q

I just bought the PG349Q and spent an hour trouble shooting the top 4 fifths of the screen flickering.
    It only does it on 120Hz in the monitors menu, lowering Hz in Nividea control panel didn't help at all. Lowering the refresh rate to 115Hz in the monitors menu seems to of completely removed it. Still not pleased though, I wanted a 120Hz monitor not a 115Hz one.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Batesy888 View Post
    I just bought the PG349Q and spent an hour trouble shooting the top 4 fifths of the screen flickering.
    It only does it on 120Hz in the monitors menu, lowering Hz in Nividea control panel didn't help at all. Lowering the refresh rate to 115Hz in the monitors menu seems to of completely removed it. Still not pleased though, I wanted a 120Hz monitor not a 115Hz one.
    Strangely I've noticed some flickering just recently, I might have missed it in the past. Since I was not really using such applications with such color like now. Installed Ableton Live 10 Trial and the whole Grey background seems flickering when this app is on the screen. I didn't check yet but I should check if I add the same grey color to desktop would the screen flicker?

Also read that gsync is damaged and thats one reason why these screens are flicker. Post: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce...c-flicker-fix/

If it flickers what should I do, is this a general issue, or its a damaged product and Asus should replace the screen?

New ROGer Array

I have a PG348Q with this same problem. I seem to have stopped it by turning off Game Bar in Windows - however this also seems to break the in-monitor FPS counter - it just stays on 100. Re-enabling Game Bar fixes the FPS counter but also brings back the flicker.

It seems like G-Sync is still working with the Game Bar off - at least I'm not getting the same screen tearing that I was getting when I fixed the flicker by disabling G-Sync.
    Last edited by deadtorrent; 09-11-2020 at 01:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2