Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Member Array Gentleman PC Specs
    Gentleman PC Specs
    MotherboardMAXIMUS VIII GENE
    ProcessorINTEL i7 6700K
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL 3000Mhz 16 GB (2x8)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS RX 560 STRIX O4G
    Sound CardSupremeFX 2015
    MonitorASUS ROG STRIX XG32VQR
    Storage #1Crucial MX200 240GB
    Storage #2Crucial MX500 500GB, 2x WD Black 500GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i v2
    CaseCorsair Air 240
    Power SupplyBeQuiet 500W Pure Power
    Keyboard ASUS ROG
    Mouse Logitech MX-518
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG
    OS Windows 10 PRO x64

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thanks for sharing the additional details on these issues, I'll pass all of this information over to our software team to review. We'll try to replicate the issues and will work on new version to address these issues.
    i found another interaction SSII, this time with microtorrent 3.4.8 b42576 LOL until I shut SSII, micro torrent have WAITING FOR RESPOND state : )))

SSII is a piece of.... u know what ; p

New ROGer Array

driver please?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I sent you guys a PM with new driver that we hope will fix this issue, please let me know if it resolves the issue for you.
    please send me link to the driver? thank you.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by frankieviray View Post
    please send me link to the driver? thank you.
    This may be it

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...F6444C1125404Y

It's what I had in my inbox from him on 9/6/16 but I was in direct contact with him asking questions about my problem so not sure if they sent messages more recent with newer drivers or not.

I always forget to even turn the thing on anymore. I actually went to try it about a week ago right before I started Doom. Well Doom loaded with no sound. Yet I could tab back to windows and play something and have sound. Yea spot on with this software. Asus has gone down hill. Yet they still charge a premium for their products. Wish I didn't sell my soundblaster Z. Would take it any day over the onboard with buggy ass half way/no working software. They should stop making their own stuff and team with Creative. Let Creative handle the hardware and software. Their stuff actually works.

ROG Member Array MyDNA PC Specs
    MyDNA PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK8GX4M2B3200C16
    Graphics Card #1ASUS STRIX Gaming GTX1080ti 11GB
    MonitorAOC AGON AG271QG
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Floe Riing 360 Premium AIO
    CaseFractal Design Define R6 Black
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2
    Mouse Razer Naga Chroma
    Headset/Speakers Editier M1370BT
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by scgt1 View Post
    Can someone tell me where exactly the files are for these two programs so I can add them back to easy access on my start menu. I don't know why they didn't show up with reinstalling the realtech drivers. Probably something with that right click and do not show in this list deal with Windows 10. So now they are hidden and I don't know how to get them back after reinstalling and loosing the icons on the right side of the start menu. :-(

When you just install the realtek HD audio drivers and not the sonic studio application from ASUS, then you will not get the sonic studio suite installed. To install sonic studio, use your original motherboard [MB] CD and install just the sonic studio suite from there. If you have updated your drivers so that you have newer drivers than what comes on the MB CD, you can search for "SetupSonicSuite_R2.exe" on the MB CD and run that file to just install sonic studio suit, while keeping the updated audio drivers intact.

You can also check your MB model at ASUS support webpage to download updated audio drivers and sonic studio suite, which is newer than what comes with the MB CD.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3