cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamefirst won't install update because a version is already installed!??

BoutTime
Level 7
Dear All, as per the title, I've tried updating Gamefirst IV 1.5.12 but after downloading the update using the Update feature it won't install. It will download fine but then I get a message to say I have to uninstall the current version first. Any ideas? A download link maybe?

Many thanks in advance. I have G752VT ROG Laptop.

3 REPLIES 3

BEACHBOI11
Level 7
I have the same issue on my brand new ZX50VW-MS71. Does this issue have a resolution or is it just being ignored? Can't find a download link to GameFirst IV either. If anyone can help it would be really appreciated.

BEACHBOI11 wrote:
I have the same issue on my brand new ZX50VW-MS71. Does this issue have a resolution or is it just being ignored? Can't find a download link to GameFirst IV either. If anyone can help it would be really appreciated.

I found a download from the Asus Support page for my laptop and downloaded manually. I then uninstalled the older version which allowed me to do a fresh install from the latest version I downloaded.

[HTML][/HTML]

Awesome, could you please post the link here? I've looked through my downloads available on the support page for my model but I can't find a link to download GameFirst IV.