cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I deleted Intel Storage and can't boot

guyfawkes
Level 7
I deleted Interl Storage Drivers on my G752VT and can't boot into Windows. Even recovery USB with windows 10 don't show my NVMe SSD. Please help - how can I to fix this?
1 REPLY 1

Gps3dx
Level 12
1. Get NMVE drivers from another computer, extract them and make sure the INF and dll are visiable/accessible ( i.e not an EXE or MSI installers ) and the files to a USB.
2. Boot into windows "recovery" ( i.e booting using windows installation USB -> choose "repair your computer" -> open CMD
3. use the "pnputil.exe" MS util which is exist in any windows since vista - to force inserting the NVME driver into windows's driver list
To get help about that command using "pnputil /?" to understand the syntax - or look at this guide that might help you.
4. then, reboot and see if you can get inside windows, which should detect a "new hardware" since you've put back an NVME driver in its internal list of drivers.
5. when you finally inside the desktop, install any other better NMVE driver you want/need.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]