cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealBench Challenge 2016 - Win next-gen motherboard!

AkaNe0
Level 10
Thanks to the community feedbacks we've been improving RealBench Benchmark over the past years. Few months ago we launch a new version called RealBench HWBOT Edition in direct link with HWBOT.org database.

Till the end of this year, 4 different challenges will occurred online. The top3 overall in the ranking will be able to win the next-generation of ROG motherboard!

The competition is open to all, but cooling method are limited to air / water cooling (above 30 degrees in temperature).

So get your rig ready and join, starting from September 2nd.

• Challenge I runs from September 2nd to September 12th
  • Challenge II runs from September 30th to October 10th
  • Challenge III runs from October 28th to November 7th
  • Challenge IV runs from November 25th to December 5th

Overall Leaderboard

For each challenge, a limitation will be implemented. For this first Challenge, submissions are limited to four core enabled. You can read the full rules on the official competition page.

Download the latest RealBench HWBOT Edition. Note, we are working on having an integrated temperature reading for the benchmark. It should be ready in the days to come, so make sure to check the latest version before starting to bench on September 2nd.

Regarding the prizes, for each of the challenge, top1 will received a prize package. 3 random lucky draw will be awarded as well. The top3 of the overall ranking (sum of points from 4 challenges + bonus points) will win in exclusivity the next generation of ROG motherboard.

Read more on the ROG website.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
192 REPLIES 192

meankeys
Level 13
Way to go guy's
It's good to see the community and ASUS giving back. not only with there high tech and innovating products but these challenges and give a ways.
Thank You

I look forward in joining in the fun 🙂

AkaNe0
Level 10
Looking forward to see you jumping into the competition!

Hope you will like the different challenges for RealBench. Each will have a specific limitation.

Challenge I is limited to 4 cores! Good luck everyone.

meankeys
Level 13
Ok - I am in. Come and get me 🙂

I had to dig around for the competition background as the DL link was not working. Thanks to Websmile over at the bot has provided this link till they update.

REALBENCH CHALLENGE 2016 - CHALLENGE I Competition Wallpaper - http://forum.hwbot.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=4665&d=1472826986

Hey whats wrong with my signature?

Menthol
Level 14
OK - I'm coming, day one and it's a battle already, going to run out of steam early, on a good note my CPU seems to be overclocking pretty well and have another binned chip in the mail

I tried uploading a saved file but it would work, thought I was going to bench one day and upload saved results, guess not, anyone else able to upload saved results?

Menthol wrote:
OK - I'm coming, day one and it's a battle already, going to run out of steam early, on a good note my CPU seems to be overclocking pretty well and have another binned chip in the mail

I tried uploading a saved file but it would work, thought I was going to bench one day and upload saved results, guess not, anyone else able to upload saved results?

I tried to upload saved score in two different ways. One wasn't working..

1) Once saved the file, go to HWBOT to upload. The file couldn't be read by HWBOT.

2) I log in first to HWBOT through the RealBench benchmark and then save upload file. Went to HWBOT and submit my score and here it worked.

Could you try the two different way and let me know if 1) / 2) worked?

meankeys
Level 13
Menthol very nice scores. I knew you would be the one to beat. I been having the same problem uploading. If you submit your results through the bot then join the comp from there it works. I think it worked for me. I will be testing again later since 3rd place just dont cut it. lol
Keep pushing it baby:cool:

meankeys
Level 13
I will try that later to day. thanks

Menthol
Level 14
AkaNe,

Did you try saving the file, rebooting your PC and uploading the file, that's the issue, let's see what meankeys reports back with