CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H115i
    CaseThermaltake veiw 71 case
    Power Supplycorsair 1200w
    Keyboard Corsair k95 rgb
    Mouse corsair m65 pro rgb
    Mouse Pad corsair mm800 rgb polaris
    Headset/Speakers logitech 5.1
    OS windows 10 pro

i tried ver1.3.9.7 with my two Asus gtx 780s and it locked up my system. i don't think I'll use ver2.0.0.0 I think the problem can be that GPU tweak and corsair link don't play nice with each other.
    amd ryzen 7 1800x
    CROSSHAIR Vi hero
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i
    G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 32gb 4x8gb
    asus rog strix gtx 1080
    TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb and a 1tb mushkin ssd
    corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
    LG DVD BURNER
    corsair obsidian 750d case

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by skellattarr View Post
    i tried ver1.3.9.7 with my two Asus gtx 780s and it locked up my system. i don't think I'll use ver2.0.0.0 I think the problem can be that GPU tweak and corsair link don't play nice with each other.
    i have the same problem as listed in this thread and are also using CUE2, but not corsair link.

ROG Member Array bobtelco PC Specs
    bobtelco PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus HERO VIII
    Processor6700k
    Graphics Card #1EVGA NVIDIA GTX 760
    CPU CoolerD92

same issue with strix gtx 1060

I also have the same issue as described by others here.
    very slow system behavior and system tray shows an empty box.

this need to be fixed...

i get the same with the latest 2.0.0.0 version

ROG Junior Member Array cajunshizz PC Specs
    cajunshizz PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardASUS X370-FGAMING
    ProcessorRYZEN 5 1600X
    Memory (part number)H5AN4GBNAFR-TFC X2
    Graphics Card #1STRIX RX 480 8GB
    Graphics Card #2MSI R9 270
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX S1220A
    MonitorASUS VS-228H
    Storage #1INTEL SSDSC2BW240A4
    Storage #2ST1000DM003-1ER162
    CPU CoolerMASTER LIQUID 240
    CaseFD MESHIFY-C
    Power SupplyCORSAIR CX-500
    Keyboard LOGITECH G105 & G13
    Mouse LOGITECH G602
    Headset ATH-M50X
    Mouse Pad LOGITECH
    Headset/Speakers LOGITECH Z-313
    OS WINDOWS 10
    Network RouterARRIS TG-2472

Quote Originally Posted by bobtelco View Post
    I also have the same issue as described by others here.
    very slow system behavior and system tray shows an empty box.

this need to be fixed...

i get the same with the latest 2.0.0.0 version

I HAD THE SAME ISSUE BUT I NOTICED THAT I HAD OVERCLOCKED MY REFRESH RATE IN AMD ADDITIONAL SETTINGS AND DIDNT SELECT IT IN WINDOWS DISPLAY ADAPTER MONITOR SETTINGS.AFTER I PUT THEM BOTH ON 74 Hz IT STARTED TO BAHAVE RIGHT.

New ROGer Array

same issue (GTX 1060, Win 10 Pro (x64)....

Hi guys,

got the same issue with a GTX 1060 on Win 10 Pro (driver 375.95), system massively slows down upon start of GPU Tweak (latest version), tray icons do not show, system is basically not functional unless the Desktop window manager is closed once. This really needs to be fixed since I chose the ROG GTX 1060 because of the unique PWM FAN Connect feature. Paid a premium for this card (compared to competing cards) only to find out that there's an issue that is apparently known for a long time and still couldn't be fixed yet. Very annoying....

New ROGer Array

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    Hey everyone,

I got my new Strix RX 480 OC 8GB card, but there is a problem with the GPU Tweak software.
    I've try'd all versions released with RX 480 support:
    1312, 1332 & 1341

They all have the same problem, when I loaded them up it caused Windows to slow down and be very laggy on doing standard things like viewing system tray icons (doesn't even show up)
    Highlighting, clicking, all things get delayed and the whole system is extremely slow. Then it will lead to the system locking up and needing to be forced restarted.

Uninstalling GPU Tweak fixes all problems so I know its the software causing this.

I've tried searching around to find others with this issue but the only things I find are old results of people having this issue on old hardware from years ago.

My current system specs if they help with any info with this issue are:
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    ASUS P8Z77-V Pro Motherboard
    i7 3770K CPU
    Corsair HX1000i PSU
    G.Skill 16GB 2400MHz RAM

Has anyone else been experiencing the same or similar issue?

@Bahz Through some recent testing I believe I might have found the cause of the issue but I am not entirely sure.
    I noticed that the issue only happens when the monitor and/or the info tab is loaded. Changing the settings so that the monitor doesn't start when the program is loaded and not clicking the info makes it so the issue doesn't happen.

What I think is going on is that when either of those things are done the GPU-Z dll is being loaded and is the cause of the problem.
    Looking at the version of the DLL ASUS is using its based off of GPU-Z v 0.8.9 however the newer releases after that have Polaris fixes so perhaps the issue lies with GPU Tweak software needing to update their GPU-Z DLL?

I wanted to test the latest 1.10.0 however I couldn't publicly get the 1.10.0 DLL anywhere (looks like you half to apply to get the GPU-Z SDK and access to the DLL's)
    EXACT same thing happens to me with Asus GTX 1070 turbo. Win 10 64bit,i7-5820k,32gig Gskill ripjaws. Nvidia 376.09. The driver version before this did the same thing.
    Remove tweak software,problem fixed. Just bought his card.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ozzman49 View Post
    EXACT same thing happens to me with Asus GTX 1070 turbo. Win 10 64bit,i7-5820k,32gig Gskill ripjaws. Nvidia 376.09. The driver version before this did the same thing.
    Remove tweak software,problem fixed. Just bought his card.
    Correction. Still happens after removal of tweak software. After closing BF1. Didn't happen with my card I replaced, a MSI GTX 980.

Driver issue?

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4025MHz 17-17-17-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 1600w Titanium
    Keyboard Cyberpower Skorpion K2
    Mouse Razer Basilisk
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX / Modmic 5
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U

Hi guys,

I'm using the latest version of GPU teak II 1.4.0.8 and the latest nvidia driver 376.09 and all is working well here, I'm not experiencing any slow downs and the gpu tweak II icons are showing in the system tray.

I wonder if you might be having some kind of software conflict? If you have ai suite installed try uninstalling it and see if things are any better.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nate152 View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm using the latest version of GPU teak II 1.4.0.8 and the latest nvidia driver 376.09 and all is working well here, I'm not experiencing any slow downs and the gpu tweak II icons are showing in the system tray.

I wonder if you might be having some kind of software conflict? If you have ai suite installed try uninstalling it and see if things are any better.
    As I said previously, it's happening after I close BF1. I think I've narrowed it down to that. I updated the drivers right after I installed the card and installed the tweak software along with it. So initially thought it was the tweak. So it's down to the card, driver, and BF1having issues. None of these problems existed before I upgraded the video card to the ASUS GTX 1070.Maybe a driver Pascal issue along with BF1 not playing nice? I haven't installed anything else.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ozzman49 View Post
    As I said previously, it's happening after I close BF1. I think I've narrowed it down to that. I updated the drivers right after I installed the card and installed the tweak software along with it. So initially thought it was the tweak. So it's down to the card, driver, and BF1having issues. None of these problems existed before I upgraded the video card to the ASUS GTX 1070.Maybe a driver Pascal issue along with BF1 not playing nice? I haven't installed anything else.

Neither AI Suite nor BF1 here. Happens right after system startup as well sometimes. Doesn't seem to be a software conflict since it stops once I uninstall GPU Tweak and only occurs when I start GPU Tweak. I think it is safe to say it IS GPU Tweak.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast