cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG G750JW laptop graphics help....

btkoehl
Level 7
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum and have a curious question. I have an Asus ROG G750JW laptop With and I7-4700HQ CPU and 12g of ram and a Nvidia Geforce GTX 765m 2g gfx dedicated card. My question is can I upgrade the gfx card to a 4g card, and if so which one would be best? Just FYI I game, do a lot of 3D modeling and video rendering. I know it's replaceable I just need to know if it's upgradable. Any advice would be great. Thaks
1 REPLY 1

rog_au
Level 7
btkoehl wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum and have a curious question. I have an Asus ROG G750JW laptop With and I7-4700HQ CPU and 12g of ram and a Nvidia Geforce GTX 765m 2g gfx dedicated card. My question is can I upgrade the gfx card to a 4g card, and if so which one would be best? Just FYI I game, do a lot of 3D modeling and video rendering. I know it's replaceable I just need to know if it's upgradable. Any advice would be great. Thaks

Hi mate,

Unfortunately the GPU inside the G750JW as well as newer G751 and G752 laptops is not upgrade-able at all. This is due to the way the motherboard inside the unit is built as well as different power limitations.

We're sorry to disappoint.

Regards - ASUS ANZ Marketing