cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench crashing in stress test

Shakecip
Level 10
Hy i have a strange problem in realbench when i am stress testing at 16 gb ram and i hit play it crashes and in event viewer it shows realbench faulting module ..., i can't remember right now but when i will get home i will paste it. It is strange because i set the voltage adaptive at 1.220V without any overclock and with xmp enabled and it crashes but when i am changing at 1.240v it doesn't crashes when i hit start anymore but in cpu-z it shows voltage at 1,199V in realbench no matter if i set 1,220v or 1,240V but at 1,240 it doesn't crashed even if it shows in cpu-z 1,199V. This is a voltage problem or a software problem?
9 REPLIES 9

Chino wrote:
Clear your CMOS and test your system at complete stock speed.

I see that the error that it gives me that i don't have sufficient memory and i have 16 gb. That's the error. In meantime i have one more question my chrome is stuttering and i don't know why. Even when my background pictures are changin it stuttering. I doesn't happen all the time. What could be the problem? No overclock, just memory xmp and i tried at 2133 mhz but still the problem persists.

Chino
Level 15
Are you running a page file?

Please list your complete system specifications for me including BIOS version. Also is this a new build and are you using a fresh copy of Windows?

Shakecip
Level 10
Yes i am using a fresh copy of windows 10, intel core i7 6700k, asus maximus viii hero, corsair 16 gb 3000 mhz, gigabyte 970 gtx g1 gaming, bios 1902 the latest.

Shakecip wrote:
Yes i am using a fresh copy of windows 10, intel core i7 6700k, asus maximus viii hero, corsair 16 gb 3000 mhz, gigabyte 970 gtx g1 gaming, bios 1902 the latest.

Is that a single memory kit?

Chino wrote:
Is that a single memory kit?

No, is dual kit, here is the error:

Faulting application name: RealBench.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x569e0004
Faulting module name: Qt5Core.dll, version: 5.3.0.0, time stamp: 0x53750479
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000828aa
Faulting process ID: 0x2fa0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d20930c69596a2
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Ciprian\Desktop\RealBench\RealBench.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\Ciprian\Desktop\RealBench\Qt5Core.dll
Report ID: dce5c94a-1518-4775-9ac6-2874bd872bdf
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I found RealBench is very sensitive to other programs running. Got my 6700K stable w/ adaptive mode at 4.5GHZ & 1.38v.
If I had NZXT Cam, HWMonitor, CPU-Z, or any other monitoring software already open, RealBench crashed immediately.
I shut down all monitoring software, opened RealBench, started the stress test, & then opened HWMonitor to watch temps.
This worked immediately for me!

RealBench is the awesome, most if not all my OC's up to 4.8ghz were stable in most other programs until RealBench got a hold of it. It really does a good job.
If it's crashing immediately shut down all other programs and immediately retry. I never got a BSOD, just Luxmark.exe shutting down. RealBench also stated I had instabilities.

Shakecip
Level 10
So i removed my video card and run with igpu and i have the same exeperience with desktop wallpaper background when is changing, is not a smooth change and in chrome still stutters and lags. Where would be the problem? Is it windows 10 fault?

Shakecip
Level 10
I chaned pagefile and then it worked, after i restarted again the same problem. I can't figure it out where is the problem.