cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G752VS OC edition temps

Simao
Level 7
Hi guys, Rog users. I need your help.
Im thinking in take one of the new Asus G752VS OC edition.
The people that have already this model, can post here the temps of the CPU and GPU after gaming?

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

warryabel
Level 7
after gaming? u mean while gaming? temps are blabla before u not
know if the machine throttle itself to hold temperatures...

Clintlgm
Level 14
What temps are you reaching during gaming and on which games, these units are new so were all interested in CPU and GPU Load Temps and fan speeds.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

cuniac
Level 7
Simao wrote:
Hi guys, Rog users. I need your help.
Im thinking in take one of the new Asus G752VS OC edition.
The people that have already this model, can post here the temps of the CPU and GPU after gaming?

Thanks

Before you buy please read my review. I'm not saying don't buy it because its not bad, but just FYI 🙂

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?87304-Why-I-Returned-My-G752VS-OC-Edition

cuniac wrote:
Before you buy please read my review. I'm not saying don't buy it because its not bad, but just FYI 🙂

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?87304-Why-I-Returned-My-G752VS-OC-Edition

Yes Cuniac, i read your review. About the design and the sound of the laptop im not worried, because i have before a G752VY, what is the same.
My concerns about this model are about the temperatures in gaming, and when using the Extreme mode in gaming center.

Simao wrote:
Yes Cuniac, i read your review. About the design and the sound of the laptop im not worried, because i have before a G752VY, what is the same.
My concerns about this model are about the temperatures in gaming, and when using the Extreme mode in gaming center.

I personally did not run temperature tests. I did read that another owner when in extreme had their CPU hit 99. With the benchmarks I did that sounds about right but idk for sure. Standard or extreme it runs pretty fast 🙂

Simao
Level 7
Yes, temps during gaming, wich games, and fan speeds. Im a little worried about the cooling system.
I have seen in many reviews, notebookcheck and some buyers reviews, that the G752VS in overclock mode, (factory overclock mode that is in gaming center), in gaming, the temps of the cpu reach to the 90-100 degrees.
That is very very ... hot. Or is a problem with the bios, or the system cooling is not working right. How the laptop reach to this levels of heat with two fans, copper pipes and vapor chamber?
Please, for someone that have already this model, put here the temps. Thanks