cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aisuite 3 bugs

qwertz
Level 9
Hi,
It apears latest tpu/ or dip update for aisuite 3 (if installed on previous version) has problem with sytem information tab if clicking on spd.

Also older ai suite appears to have had bugs if playing around with fan xpert long enough at some point all fans including cpu can stop and potentially cpu overheat if unnoticed.

Hopefully Qt programmers at asus do more deeper testing and debugging of software before relasing in future instead of quick relases with bugs. 😞
Will the forum bugs get fixed?
24 REPLIES 24

qwertz
Level 9
Will Aisuite get some bug fixes to previous features together with new refined bios and intel turbo v3?

Marked
Level 7
i dont get why people are even trying with that ****ty piece of software. everytime i installed it, my pc would drop to 1FPS or less and i couldnt do anything except working my way to the control panel and uninstalling it again (which took around 15 mins each time.)

I have another issue when 2 backplate USB ports are disabled (because of PCIEx4 slot being used):

Marked wrote:
i dont get why people are even trying with that ****ty piece of software. everytime i installed it, my pc would drop to 1FPS or less and i couldnt do anything except working my way to the control panel and uninstalling it again (which took around 15 mins each time.)

For fan control, but i dont get it why asus made cpu fan have fixed zone for silent mode of cpu.
For example if for some reason ambient room temp rise drasticaly it can easily overheat cpu.
And if switch off silent mode then it wont allow to go as low rpm on cpu fans.
Maybe asus can make one more checkbox so on silent mode if temp rise it go out of the "little box" or redesign their implementations.
Overall ideology behing ai suite is good and but id imagine it as more flexible software and developed to run more reliable, because i am controlling voltages/freq etc in there.
Im sure bios has some sort of protections but still if fan controls can crash it puts less trust in other features as well.:cool:

CrazyCoder wrote:
I have another issue when 2 backplate USB ports are disabled (because of PCIEx4 slot being used):

You are not alone with this "special feature", i have 10 poping up in row.

qwertz wrote:
You are not alone with this "special feature", i have 10 poping up in row.

You probably mean the errors about missing appicon for the installed apps. I had to resize the icons to 24x24 size and place them into the expected locations to get rid of these errors.

I'm really surprised that it's still not fixed.

CrazyCoder wrote:
You probably mean the errors about missing appicon for the installed apps. I had to resize the icons to 24x24 size and place them into the expected locations to get rid of these errors.

I'm really surprised that it's still not fixed.

Yes , Appears to be same problem.
Im suprised that even the the forum runs sluggish as we write.

qwertz wrote:

Not to mention the never working email notifications.

qwertz wrote:
Yes , Appears to be same problem.

Did you try uninstall completey and install AI Suite as an Administrator?
Sincerely,
Legolas

Legolas wrote:
Did you try uninstall completey and install AI Suite as an Administrator?

Hi ,
It was update , thought also that complete reinstall most likely solve issues, but have not done it so far as i think asus should test their software both ways before relasing to save collective time of users.