Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: ROG Claymore

New ROGer Array

Are we ever getting customizable wave effect with at least 2 colors to set? Sadly preset yellow-orange and red-blue do not fancy my taste.

New ROGer Array

Hey guys. I just bought this brand new cool and expensive keyboard, but I'm having some troubles with it unfortunately.

I've read through this thread, but as far as I could see then there's no one yet with the same issue.

The problems are as follows:
    ROG Armoury does not discover the keyboard unless the numpad is connected. No numpad = no possibility to change anything in the software.
    The numpad keys does not work on the right side connector. It only works on the left side. This is on a stable, flat surface. Moving the numpad around does not help.
    The LEDs however works on the numpad on both sides.
    Another issue I have is with the numpad LEDs when connected to the right side. It's showing the "LED pattern" that the left side was supposed to show. It looks like the keyboard thinks the numpad is connected to the left side, LED wise. It is very obvious when running the "ripple" LED theme.

Serial number starts on H8.
    Last edited by tomas04; 11-28-2017 at 04:10 PM.

New ROGer Array

Just a quickie

Hi guys,
    Just a quick question (I dont really want to say what I think about these 3 pieces of lovely software: Armoury + Aura + Keybot II=]). Is it at all possible to use keybot functions like 'Boot up to Bios' etc. with normal keyboard functions like volume up\down using wheel above keypad. To be able to use keybot I need to turn it on so as soon as the keybot is turned on my keyboard disappears from Armoury and volume knob doesn't work. Am I missing something? Thanks

New ROGer Array T1CAL86 PC Specs
    T1CAL86 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Hero AC/Wi-Fi
    ProcessorIntel i7 8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3200Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix OC 1080 Ti
    MonitorAsus ROG PG278QR
    Storage #1512GB Samsung PM961 M.2 SSD
    Storage #22TB WD Black
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i V2
    CaseNZXT H440
    Power SupplyCorsair RMx 850W Modular PSU
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Platinum
    Mouse Razer Basilisk
    Headset Astro A50
    Mouse Pad Razer Destructor 2
    OS Windows 10 Home 64Bit
    Network RouterNetduma R1

hi

I have recently purchased this beauty, bout straight had issues with it and unfortunately just discovered this forum after looking for complaints.
    I have SN starting with H1 (old batch) unresponsive keys. I`m in the middle of a returning process with overclockers uk (do not recommend them, they are not helpful at all)
    they are not able to check their stock and tell me what SNs they have or don`t want to. the best thing what I can do return it and buy temporary a corsair k95 rgb platinum with mx speed switches.

Is there anyone who could recommend a shop in UK where I can order from the new batch or they are willing to check at least what they have?
    thanks

New ROGer Array bennettc54 PC Specs
    bennettc54 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero Z270
    ProcessorIntel i7-7700k
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C16D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
    MonitorSony XBR-43X800D
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro MZ-7KE512BW
    Storage #2Samsung 840 Pro MZ-7PD256BW
    CPU CoolerEKWB S360 AND PE-240
    CaseThermaltake Core x9 Black E-ATX Stackable
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850i
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore Core Aura Cherry MX Red
    Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Network RouterASUS AC 1900

Numpad?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEl View Post
    Since we're getting into late November, I was wondering if this is still happening.
    I am interested in the numpad release as well. I have heard it will be soon for almost a year - I believe and lastI heard was the same 'November'.

Where is it?

Thanks!
    Chuck

ROG Enthusiast Array

@Bahz please try to get another update on the claymore bond keypad attachment. I am in the USA and there isnt a single one available. Let alone in the correct switches(brown in my case). I want the bond, but at this point it has been completely false advertising on Asus's part. A year later and we have nothing.

This review states it can be purchased separately http://www.funkykit.com/reviews/acce...yboard-review/ which if you are in the UK/AUS it can but only in red/blue not brown/black which the Claymore Core/Claymore pages says those switches are available.
    Last edited by OMGDrAcula; 01-03-2018 at 06:08 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Can you at least confirm that the bond was made with all the Cherry MX Options the Claymore has. Brown/Blue/Red/Black?

New ROGer Array

Getting Annoyed

All out Asus rig built straight into a custom desk of my own design... A dream machine and I wanted everything perfect so I went heavy on the Asus. Waited for the Claymore release and bought a core so I could get my hands on it with a promise of a numpad to be released shortly. Now it seems Asus lied. I can tolerate a lot of things going wrong such as software / hardware issues, but this is just unjustified neglect on their part. The dang thing is already in existence. All they have to do is make a box and its done.

At this point, to me.... This is Asus spitting in the face of their fan club. I mean the claymore isn't cheap so they are screwing with the people that spend a lot of cash on rigs, and do not even have the courtesy of being honest and forthcoming.

They might have lost a customer that builds 3 highend rigs a year. A drop in the bucket, but word of mouth spreads!

Rampage V Edition 10
    I7 6850K
    64G of TridentZ
    1TB M.2
    2TB SSD
    2-Way SLI Asus ROG 1080s
    ROG PG348Q 34" 21:9
    ROG Spatha

AND A NUMPAD-LESS KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!

New ROGer Array

Key Problem

I have recently purchased the ROG Claymore (with keypad).
    There is an issue with some of the keys.
    When pressing the second row of keys from the top of the keypad it also activates the key above it.
    Or, when pressing the top row of keys, it also activates the key below it.
    For example, if I press the "8" key, the "/" key is also activated.
    Therefore if I type "8" or "/" on the numpad the response is - "/
    And now the return key is opening up menus rather than acting normal, any ideas on how I can fix this
    I tried Asus support and there answer was just to return it to the supplier
    Thank
    Edit - the S/N of the keyboard is HAMPYH001392 - if that means anything.
    Last edited by Cuchulainn; 01-07-2018 at 04:38 PM.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

The Claymore has been one of Asus' major failures. It was promised long ago at a CES and took almost 2 years to come out and when it does, it was only the Core version (with the promise of the numpad later) and had a whole mess of issues. It was more expensive than the Corsair k95 Platinum and didn't even come with a handrest (which was the main reason i decided against it). Here we are about a year after launch and there is still firmware issues and I don't think they are going to sell the individual numpads. I get the feeling that this is one of those releases that ended up having so many issues that they are looking to scrap it and do very little to support it, until the ones sold are out of warranty. It is a business decision and I understand it happens, sometimes you have to cut your losses. It does suck big time for those who bought especially the Core and wanted to upgrade.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast