Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: ROG Claymore

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rewerend View Post
    Hello Bahz, the I can get critical update in atuo update utility in Armoury but I won´t install. Is it some sort of update issue? Can you provide some info, thank you.
    Yes, some more details on this issue would be great because I haven't received any other reports of any similar issue so if you can pass over all the details to us then I can pass it over to our software team to look into this.

New ROGer Array lazoli PC Specs
    lazoli PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus X299 E-Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 7820X
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB LED 32GB (CMR32GX4M4C3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG287Q
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo
    Storage #2Samsung 960 Evo
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12S
    CaseCorsair 570X RGB
    Power SupplySeaSonic Platinum PLATINUM-860 SS-860XP2
    Keyboard Asus Claymore Core
    Mouse Asus Gladius II
    Headset Sennheiser Game Zero
    Mouse Pad Asus Sheath
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Accessory #1 Xbox One Controller
    Accessory #2 CableMod Addressable RGB Strip x2

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Yes, you should download the Claymore version.
    thanks or maybe I'll wait for the new version to come out of beta and use that one? How long before that one is out?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Rewerend PC Specs
    Rewerend PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair V Formula - Z
    ProcessorAMD FX-9370
    Memory (part number)2 x KHX23C11T3K2/8X
    Graphics Card #1R9 Fury X 4gb Sapphire
    Sound CardAsus Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSAMSUNG U28E590D 28" uHD + freeSync
    Storage #1Samsung SSD EVO 540 250Gb
    Storage #2Seagate 7200.14 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro H105
    CaseCooler Master Cosmos II
    Power SupplyENERMAX ERV1000EWT-G Revolution87+ 1000W Gold
    Keyboard Microsoft SideWinder X6
    Mouse Saitek MAD CATZ R.A.T. 7
    Headset Asus ROG Orion
    Mouse Pad Steel Series PAD
    Headset/Speakers Genius Home Theather SW 5.1
    OS MS Windows 8.1 Pro
    Network RouterAsus RT-N18U
    Accessory #1 Zalman ZM-MFC3 FAN/TEMP CONTROLLER

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Yes, some more details on this issue would be great because I haven't received any other reports of any similar issue so if you can pass over all the details to us then I can pass it over to our software team to look into this.
    I have the beta already installed, maybe it can cause issue. But If you can provide installer .exe file I will try to install, maybe it can fix issue. Or I can try clean uninstall and then install. So this new version is now nonBeta?

ROG Enthusiast Array nbtc971 PC Specs
    nbtc971 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VII Hero
    Processori7-4790K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance® Pro Series — 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG278QR
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro Series Internal SATA III 512GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H100i
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 450D
    Power SupplyCorsair ATX AX860i 860 Watt
    Mouse Corsair M65
    Headset Steelseries Siberia 800
    OS Windows 10 64-bit

Missing Wrist Rest

I've already given this feedback in the product feedback forum but I wanted to say it here as well.

I'm a big supporter of ROG and have been for my last 3 builds. I'm not disgruntled or angry, I just want Asus to know why they aren't going to get my money in this instance so that hopefully in the next iteration of the Claymore, the oversight will be fixed.

I'm 49 years old, have been gaming since my dad bought the old Telestar and connected it up to the TV. Been hooked since my Atari 2600 and sneaking around searching for what games I was going to get for Christmas (really mom, you hide my gifts under your bed? I was 12, not retarded). All this to say, I'm still a competitive gamer, but the ole parts don't work as well as they used to. Namely, I have arthritis in my hands and wrists, without a wrist rest I would, eventually, be in too much pain to continue gaming with my buddies if it were longer than an hour session. What respectable gamer games for 60 minutes and then needs a salt bath and massage?

So that is the only issue I have and why I will be getting the Corsair K95. I like Corsair as well, but ROG is my brand. Disappointed you didn't keep us feeble 1st generation gamers in mind.

Thanks.
    Last edited by nbtc971; 08-22-2017 at 08:00 AM.

ROG Member Array

Do anyone know why is this product still without stock everywhere and when it will become restocked with a new revision without problems?

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rewerend View Post
    I have the beta already installed, maybe it can cause issue. But If you can provide installer .exe file I will try to install, maybe it can fix issue. Or I can try clean uninstall and then install. So this new version is now nonBeta?
    So you already have version 1.02.15 installed? I don't remember sending it to you.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by fed_olivera View Post
    Do anyone know why is this product still without stock everywhere and when it will become restocked with a new revision without problems?
    Most countries have new shipments being shipped out from factory around mid to late August, so majority of the stock should arrive at distributors around early to mid September.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by nbtc971 View Post
    I've already given this feedback in the product feedback forum but I wanted to say it here as well.

I'm a big supporter of ROG and have been for my last 3 builds. I'm not disgruntled or angry, I just want Asus to know why they aren't going to get my money in this instance so that hopefully in the next iteration of the Claymore, the oversight will be fixed.

I'm 49 years old, have been gaming since my dad bought the old Telestar and connected it up to the TV. Been hooked since my Atari 2600 and sneaking around searching for what games I was going to get for Christmas (really mom, you hide my gifts under your bed? I was 12, not retarded). All this to say, I'm still a competitive gamer, but the ole parts don't work as well as they used to. Namely, I have arthritis in my hands and wrists, without a wrist rest I would, eventually, be in too much pain to continue gaming with my buddies if it were longer than an hour session. What respectable gamer games for 60 minutes and then needs a salt bath and massage?

So that is the only issue I have and why I will be getting the Corsair K95. I like Corsair as well, but ROG is my brand. Disappointed you didn't keep us feeble 1st generation gamers in mind.

Thanks.
    I was updated about 2 weeks ago that we plan to release a wrist release that will be sold separately for the ROG Claymore. However, I wasn't provided a timeline so I didn't want to share this until I had this part confirmed.

New ROGer Array v1kt0r PC Specs
    v1kt0r PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Acer TM5720G
    MotherboardROG M8AH
    ProcessorSkylake i6700
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX0180Ti
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorLG 34UC99
    Storage #1Samsung 850EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100I
    CaseHAF XB
    Power SupplySeasonic M12
    Keyboard Claymore?????????? eventually
    Mouse Logitech G502 and G900
    Headset Beyer DT990 Pro
    Mouse Pad ROG sheath
    OS WIN 10 64 bit

^^^
    I'm with Quote Originally Posted by nbtc971 View Post

Thanks.

^^^^
    I'm with nbtc971

I have an old Corsair K90 which has served well but is due an update.

It may not have flashy RGB but it has macros I require, age related, and it came with a wrist rest included.

It's very disappointing when a brand "parts out" the components of a very costly item to increase it's revenue stream.

The Claymore really should have come with a wrist rest included especially at it's price point. A premium item from a premium brand.

I still have a Claymore on pre-order, hoping it doesn't turn out to be the hardware equivalent of DukeNukem, because I like the gear.

Unfortunately the Claymore saga is leaving a sour taste at the moment, however, I'm anticpating a postive, more minty, outcome once ROG get their act together.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbet45 View Post
    I got problem with this ROG Claymore . Whenever Im in game especially Dota 2 , when I hold leader board button,it will act like im spamming the key. Actually im just holding the key instead of spamming. But the reaction of the leader board goes like im spamming the key . Also the other key like Caps lock,when im holding the Caps Lock key,it goes like im spamming the key. When i try with other keyboard,it was not happening like that . Any idea ?
    Hi! I had this problem too. If you have windows 10. Go to Ease of Access keyboard settings and look for Filter Keys. Toggle it off.

Please tell me if this helped you.
    Thanks!

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast