Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 383

Thread: ROG Claymore

  1. #311
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by F0x135 View Post
    Hi all,

    so recieved my new Claymore MX blue today, but trying to set up armoury i get the 'TURN OFF AURA SOFTWARE TO UNLOCK ARMOURY' error message.

    Attachment 72444

    Aura is turned off at software level. What else is causing this conflict?
    Yeah i reported already this popup isn't clear.
    What you need to do is unsync the keyb in Aura (use the link icon at the top). Don't even need to turn off aura.

  2. #312
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    120
    Posts
    1,746

    Quote Originally Posted by F0x135 View Post
    Hi all,

    so recieved my new Claymore MX blue today, but trying to set up armoury i get the 'TURN OFF AURA SOFTWARE TO UNLOCK ARMOURY' error message.

    Attachment 72444

    Aura is turned off at software level. What else is causing this conflict?
    To be clearer, rather than just exiting the Aura software, unsync each device in Aura first before closing it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unsync.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	72446

  3. #313
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array F0x135 PC Specs
    F0x135 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix Z370-F
    Processor8700K
    Memory (part number)F4-2400C15Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Gaming 3090 OC
    MonitorAgon AG352UCG
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo NVME 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster ML240R aRGB
    CaseLian Li Lancool 2 Mesh
    Power SupplySeasonic GOLD 750W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse Logitech MX Master

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by namoi View Post
    Yeah i reported already this popup isn't clear.
    What you need to do is unsync the keyb in Aura (use the link icon at the top). Don't even need to turn off aura.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    To be clearer, rather than just exiting the Aura software, unsync each device in Aura first before closing it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unsync.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	72446
    Amazing. Thank you both for your help!

  4. #314
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by AAtte View Post
    Hi! I just bought the Claymore Core. I previously owned the Logitech G810 which had supercool game light profiles. When I played BF1, the keyboard could change to red when I died etc. Can we have that in Claymore? I moved to Claymore, because of the onboard memory for different profiles, but I miss that part of the Logitech software.

    Or at least a working profile changer. Most of the time the software knows when to change to the game profile (like when opening BF1.exe), but it doesn't know how to change the profile back after gaming. This would be very nice also.

    Also, could you add a sleep timer for the keyboard lighting? I would like the lights to go off automatically if I'm not using the keyboard in a while, like when whatching videos. Maybe even able ''screensaver'' effects, like setting a certain light effect when you don't touch the keyboard for a certain time?

    Please tell me if any of these things are coming, because I really want to keep this keyboard. If it doesn't evolve over the current state, I can't keep it.


    I couldn't agree more! I waited the features like you mention since the first day of claymore!
    There are no added functionality since! They just try to make the armoury works and try to kill some bugs from day one! The hardware is great but the software is awful! When I think the pricetag I start crying! I adviced the claymore software team to make the software open source for community or let us to make addons or widgets for it! I like this keyboard so much and I have tons of great ideas how to make it perfect with more functionality!

  5. #315
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    120
    Posts
    1,746

    Quote Originally Posted by D1cky View Post
    I couldn't agree more! I waited the features like you mention since the first day of claymore!
    There are no added functionality since! They just try to make the armoury works and try to kill some bugs from day one! The hardware is great but the software is awful! When I think the pricetag I start crying! I adviced the claymore software team to make the software open source for community or let us to make addons or widgets for it! I like this keyboard so much and I have tons of great ideas how to make it perfect with more functionality!
    You guys should find the Aura SDK section very interesting:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?297

  6. #316
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    You guys should find the Aura SDK section very interesting:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?297
    I don't see why.
    I follow this part and while the idea was promising in theory, in practice it is kind of dead (just check the last post there and the number of projects).

    Furthermore i am not even sure the claymore can be adressed via the sdk or if is even documented.
    Also i don't see how it would be possible to hack Armoury through it to implement new patterns.

    Finally that is not a trivial work if even doable.

    I could also add that you are basically inviting your customers to put the hands under the hood instead of your dev teams.
    In that case why not make Armoury (and Aura) softwares open source. Would be more easy.

    No offence of course.
    Last edited by namoi; 03-26-2018 at 09:13 AM.

  7. #317
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    You guys should find the Aura SDK section very interesting:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?297
    It is something! I'll check this thread. Are there any official AURA SDK site?

    Thanks, for the info!

    Edited (I've found the official site): https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/SDK.html
    Last edited by D1cky; 03-26-2018 at 09:55 AM. Reason: I've found the official site

  8. #318
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    I guess i just must send this keyboard back where i bought it from, because of the double key presses and some times it doesnt even register a keypress

  9. #319
    ROG Member Array KMBak PC Specs
    KMBak PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Hero
    ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX KHX2800C14D4/8GX
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix ROG GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Sound CardAsus Xonar D2X
    MonitorAsus PG348Q
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 850 PRO 128GB
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerBeQuiet Dark Rock 3
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 800D
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Asus Claymore
    Mouse Logitech MX Master & Logitech G903
    Mouse Pad QCK
    Headset/Speakers Sennheiser PC 360/ Creative GigaWorks T3
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC88U
    Accessory #1 X360 Pads

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    14

    Quote Originally Posted by kotttte View Post
    I guess i just must send this keyboard back where i bought it from, because of the double key presses and some times it doesnt even register a keypress
    What key is making double press?

  10. #320
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    90% of time its S, but e and d have done it alsso <--- there again.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •