Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: ROG Claymore

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Uzerk View Post
    About that, why don't you guys have a software section on your site. Say I want to download the latest version of ROG Armoury.
    If I go to ROG Claymore Core > Support > Driver & Tools, it says that 1.01.21 is the latest.
    If I check the same list on ROG Claymore, there we have 1.01.27.
    And on your new Mice, ROG Gladius II we have 1.01.29....

Can we please have a software section so we don't have to hunt down the latest software version.

And yes, before I installed 1.01.29 I was on 1.01.27 and checked from inside the Armoury software for an update.

edit: Yeah I know that the only difference on these versions probably is hardware support, but still.
    For 1.01.29, it only has updates for Spatha and for Claymore it's the same if you download 1.01.27. Why we're asking users to download and install manually as we found there's a bug with older versions of the software, even if the software was able to successfully update to the latest, it would be updated incorrectly which would cause some issues.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the software section, I'll pass this along to our website team.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    For 1.01.29, it only has updates for Spatha and for Claymore it's the same if you download 1.01.27. Why we're asking users to download and install manually as we found there's a bug with older versions of the software, even if the software was able to successfully update to the latest, it would be updated incorrectly which would cause some issues.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the software section, I'll pass this along to our website team.
    I'm consuded Should we be using old or new stock on the Assu claymore and spatha?
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

Im confused too! I did see another user post where their spatha firmware would not update correctly until loading what I thought was the latest being 1.01.27 on the claymore page (not core or spatha as they have two different older versions)
    @Bahz, this does get confusing and its not limited to Armory software.
    Intel chipset drivers, bios revisions that we have spoken about before and just a miriad of other drivers and software throughout the product line.
    Whoever is responsible for the website needs to be both better organized and more descriptive with notes and change logs.
    The worst part of all of this is those who come here to be more well informed of such things represents a very small portion of total consumers buying ASUS products. The larger portion just gets disgusted and it leaves a sour taste in their mouth.

Ex-employee Array

For all of those who are having any physical issues with your keyboards (chattering keys etc.), please PM me with the following information:

Full name:
    Full Address with ZIP:
    Phone #:
    Product Serial Number:

We'll personally test out brand new units here to make sure it's 100% perfect before we ship it directly to you. Our peripheral team has already sent the information over to our QC team to look into these issues ASAP.

Again I apologize for the inconveniences caused and we hope to rectify all issues as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Bahz; 02-20-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    Im confused too! I did see another user post where their spatha firmware would not update correctly until loading what I thought was the latest being 1.01.27 on the claymore page (not core or spatha as they have two different older versions)
    @Bahz, this does get confusing and its not limited to Armory software.
    Intel chipset drivers, bios revisions that we have spoken about before and just a miriad of other drivers and software throughout the product line.
    Whoever is responsible for the website needs to be both better organized and more descriptive with notes and change logs.
    The worst part of all of this is those who come here to be more well informed of such things represents a very small portion of total consumers buying ASUS products. The larger portion just gets disgusted and it leaves a sour taste in their mouth.
    Yes, we're aware it's quite confusing for users since there are so many different versions of the Armoury, we've collected back the feedback and will make adjustments in the near future to make it less confusing for our users. For all other software we already provided back similar feedback and it will take some time to adjust but actually internally there is already a plan in place to improve on the confusions with BIOS, software versions and among other similar complaints.
    Last edited by Bahz; 02-20-2017 at 09:54 AM.

ROG Member Array

I decided to record some of the problems I've here. This is for a more of me showing the problem as to description. Doing this to provide feedback to the ROG team as I believe this is a firmware issue and not a switch problem.

First one shows problem with recording macros.

Last edited by WLiao-`; 02-24-2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: typo

ROG Member Array

This one shows the problem with my LCTRL. Also one of the most consistent key with problems.

ROG Member Array

This one shows unresponsive keys at random.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

Wow.. That is really really awful. Considering that this is over a 350 dollar keyboard in Canada.... um. Nope.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

New ROGer Array

Thanks for the videos. As unfortunate as these issues are, I'm glad that I'm not the only one experiencing them.

I'm also having another issue that I haven't seen mentioned. Has anyone tried setting the Enter key on the number pad to a macro?
    When I tried it pressing Enter on the number pad AND the regular Enter key on the main keyboard both result in the macro sequence being executed, instead of just the number pad Enter key. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the keyboard or the Armoury software, which seems fairly buggy still and crashes often.

I really hope they that Asus can put out some quick fixes to these issues. For this price, I was really hoping all the base functionality would just work.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast