Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: ROG Claymore

New ROGer Array

Greetings, I too am experiencing these random double key presses on the core version. it's generally several keys that exhibit this behaviour i initially assumed it would need "breaking in" however having it a over month now and it's still doing it. Do we return to POS in the uk or is there someplace u can send RMA's back too?

ROG Member Array madkazper PC Specs
    madkazper PC Specs
    Motherboardasus rog code z2270
    Processor7700k
    Memory (part number)gskill rgb 3000 32gig
    Graphics Card #1stix 1070
    Graphics Card #2strix1070
    Monitorsamsung cf791
    Storage #1ssd
    Storage #2hhd
    CPU Coolercorsair aio
    Casecorsair 570x
    Power Supplycorsair rx850x
    Keyboard asus claymore
    Mouse asus spatha
    Headset astro a40
    OS windows

claymore

having all kinds of problems withe the keyboard or should i say the second keyboard as well. i tried sending information that the admin said to send and was told they are not sending out replacements no more to call service and they have a tool to check it. well called service and they where not helpful at all. told me to just keep sending back to amazon until i get one that works. sent the case number to the admin and i guess i will see what will happen from here.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by madkazper View Post
    having all kinds of problems withe the keyboard or should i say the second keyboard as well. i tried sending information that the admin said to send and was told they are not sending out replacements no more to call service and they have a tool to check it. well called service and they where not helpful at all. told me to just keep sending back to amazon until i get one that works. sent the case number to the admin and i guess i will see what will happen from here.
    Sorry about that, I've further escalated this up to our service team here in Taiwan to follow up with our local team to have this worked out with them. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll get back to you as soon as possible or our service team in US will contact you directly with further instructions. Thanks.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by carcer View Post
    Greetings, I too am experiencing these random double key presses on the core version. it's generally several keys that exhibit this behaviour i initially assumed it would need "breaking in" however having it a over month now and it's still doing it. Do we return to POS in the uk or is there someplace u can send RMA's back too?
    For EU you do need to return to the retailer where you purchased from and they will help you send the keyboard back for RMA. If you have any issues with them at all, please do send me a PM and I'll help further escalate the issue for you. Thanks.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by WLiao-` View Post
    This one shows unresponsive keys at random.

Thanks for the videos, most of the mentioned issues in the videos are already fixed or have new firmware available soon to address them.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Exclamation Only one custom effect set for Claymore in armoury????

Please tell me if i'm wrong but I can set only ONE custom effect set (custom lightning settings) for all 5 editable profiles?
    If I select the profil one and make a good lightning layout with custom effect editor it is ok. If I choose profil 2 and try to
    make a new set for it, all changes apply to profil 1 too. Basically I have ONE custom layout which is INSANE! I would like to
    use 2-3 or more custom layout for my programs. No doubt the hardware can do it, so is this a software limitation (WHAT)?

I think this is my fault and I didn't understand the armoury well! This is the one possible explanation I could think of!
    Please tell me how can I create more than one special effect group or how can I attach a unique special effect set to all 5 profiles.

Sorry for my bad english!

EDIT:
    The armoury software is a complete garbage! The problem what I describe above is still exist, after couple driver and software reinstall, and additionaly, when i swich profile is the armoury (the Fn+Numbers are ok) forget the settings on that profiles which are using the one ( ) custom effect option. I'm very DISSAPOINTED now, and despite of the hardware is amazing the sh*t armoury software make me feel I am stupid because bought this very expensive keyboard! ASUS MAKE A GOOD SOFTWARE ASAP PLEASE!
    I'm thinking if I do something wrong, please help me guys! Do you think it is a hardware error?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by D1cky; 03-16-2017 at 12:56 PM. Reason: New problems, and dissapointments

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt66 View Post
    Thanks for the videos. As unfortunate as these issues are, I'm glad that I'm not the only one experiencing them.

I'm also having another issue that I haven't seen mentioned. Has anyone tried setting the Enter key on the number pad to a macro?
    When I tried it pressing Enter on the number pad AND the regular Enter key on the main keyboard both result in the macro sequence being executed, instead of just the number pad Enter key. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the keyboard or the Armoury software, which seems fairly buggy still and crashes often.

I really hope they that Asus can put out some quick fixes to these issues. For this price, I was really hoping all the base functionality would just work.
    Yes. I also have this problem. I changed numpad enter into spacebar but it remained the same 'enter' function but the main enter key changed to space bar. Asus, please fix this. I was to use the numpad as my 'wasd' replacement.

Also, Bahz stated that some issues have been fixed. Can you elaborate or that? Does that mean some issues have been fixed and will be in the next firmware update?

Super Moderator Array

Hi madkazper, sorry to hear about the problems.

Since you appear to be located in the U.S., was asked to contact you to get more details about the problem to make sure it needs to be sent back for repair/replacement and apologize in advance that I'm really not all that familiar with the ROG keyboards, but can hopefully get some help on my end.

Anyway, feel free to send a private message to me at cl-Albert with the information or to discuss, but can you please provide more information about the problem below?

• Detailed description of the problems with the keyboard like which keys/functions don't work and the steps to catch the problem for our RMA department once they receive your keyboard.
    • Have you had any problems to install and use the "armory utility"? The links for the user manual and Armory download link v1.01.21 are below if you are interested.
      User’s manual for the armory utility: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Acc...897.1484688990
      Armory download link v1.01.21 (2016/12/10)
      http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mis...897.1484688990
    • Version of Windows you are using. If you are running Windows 10, can you also run/search 'winver' to check if it's the latest Windows 10 ver 1607?
    • It's better if you don't post this information, so please send me a private message at cl-Albert with the keyboard serial number, your contact number/email, and your return shipping address.

Thanks!
    Last edited by cl-Albert; 03-08-2017 at 11:12 PM.

ROG Member Array madkazper PC Specs
    madkazper PC Specs
    Motherboardasus rog code z2270
    Processor7700k
    Memory (part number)gskill rgb 3000 32gig
    Graphics Card #1stix 1070
    Graphics Card #2strix1070
    Monitorsamsung cf791
    Storage #1ssd
    Storage #2hhd
    CPU Coolercorsair aio
    Casecorsair 570x
    Power Supplycorsair rx850x
    Keyboard asus claymore
    Mouse asus spatha
    Headset astro a40
    OS windows

Claymore problems

Having the same problems as everyone else in this tread. Where keys become unresponsive for a short time, and its at random on what keys will do it. So when your typing you will miss letters. Sometimes i have to hit a stuck button 2-3 times others i have hit it over 10 times before it registered. For $250 US this should not be a problem at all. I have upgraded to the latest firmware. I may just try to rma the keyboard through amazon again and see if the third one will be ok.*
    Quote Originally Posted by cl-Albert View Post
    Hi madkazper, sorry to hear about the problems.

Since you appear to be located in the U.S., was asked to contact you to get more details about the problem to make sure it needs to be sent back for repair/replacement and apologize in advance that I'm really not all that familiar with the ROG keyboards, but can hopefully get some help on my end.

Anyway, feel free to send a private message to me at cl-Albert with the information or to discuss, but can you please provide more information about the problem below?

• Detailed description of the problems with the keyboard like which keys/functions don't work and the steps to catch the problem for our RMA department once they receive your keyboard.
    • Have you had any problems to install and use the "armory utility"? The links for the user manual and Armory download link v1.01.21 are below if you are interested.
      User’s manual for the armory utility: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Acc...897.1484688990
      Armory download link v1.01.21 (2016/12/10)
      http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mis...897.1484688990
    • Version of Windows you are using. If you are running Windows 10, can you also run/search 'winver' to check if it's the latest Windows 10 ver 1607?
    • It's better if you don't post this information, so please send me a private message at cl-Albert with the keyboard serial number, your contact number/email, and your return shipping address.

Thanks!

ROG Member Array

Having the same problems as everyone else in this tread. Where keys become unresponsive for a short time, and its at random on what keys will do it. So when your typing you will miss letters. Sometimes i have to hit a stuck button 2-3 times others i have hit it over 10 times before it registered. For $250 US this should not be a problem at all. I have upgraded to the latest firmware. I may just try to rma the keyboard through amazon again and see if the third one will be ok.*
    I'd say wait for the firmware update which, according to Bahz, is coming soon. According to my troubleshoot, I conclude that all these issues can be solved via firmware update.

For now, try reloading your keyboard by 'saving'. For me, it managed to solved one key that is now working 100%.

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast