Power SupplySilverstone Gold 1200W
    Keyboard Asus rog claymore
    Mouse Asus rog Gladius 2
    Headset Turtlebeach xp500
    Mouse Pad Asus rog whetstone
    OS Windows 10 home 64bit
    Accessory #1 Xbox elite controller

Hi guy's i bought a full claymore and a gladius 2 a couple days ago
    My keyboard is a mess sadly, its basically unusable. I found this thread on this forum and it seems like a common error.
    Mine also has bad keychatter and i wish i knew this before buying, for such an expensive product this is really suprising for me.
    It looks so good tho! )
    I keep mistyping passwords and i need to do my accounting tomorrow which i quite a problem for me now.
    Do all claymore have it? Otherwise ill rma it butt if its so widely spread i'd rather just return it and buy something else?
    Also it seems a little better today then yesterday?

Firmware is on 1.06,00
    and keypad on 1.01.00

software version 1.01.27

ROG Enthusiast Array VIPER PC Specs
    VIPER PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i9-9900K @ 5.1 Ghz
    Memory (part number)GSKILL Trident Z RGB F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR @ 4133 17/17/17/37
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG MATRIX RTX2080TI P11G GAMING
    Graphics Card #2ASUS ROG MATRIX RTX2080TI P11G GAMING
    Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Zx
    MonitorDell 43 Ultra HD 4k P4317Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro 512Gb
    Storage #2Samsung 960 Pro 512Gb
    CPU CoolerCustom Watercooling
    CaseLian Li DK-04
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P2
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha
    Headset ASUS ROG Centurion
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Whetstone
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z906
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thanks, I'll look into this and will update you once I hear back from our product teams. Yes, you should try to stick with the latest version listed on your motherboard support page and not download another version from a different product, there may be a reason why the product page didn't update to that version.
    I've removed 1.04.30 rebooted and installed 1.04.29, but the problem is still present.

ROG Member Array

Hi after update ROG_Armoury_v10207
    my Asus claymor can't use numpad
    it's look like they aren't conect

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by forestcurse View Post
    Hi after update ROG_Armoury_v10207
    my Asus claymor can't use numpad
    it's look like they aren't conect
    You should try uninstalling and then using CC Cleaner before reinstalling. I currently have v10207 installed and my numpad is working perfectly.

ROG Member Array

Smile

You should try uninstalling and then using CC Cleaner before reinstalling. I currently have v10207 installed and my numpad is working perfectly.
    thank you very much

ROG Member Array

Question ROG Claymore profiles issue

Hi guys,

So i bought a ROG Claymore Core and a Spatha a few weeks ago. The Spatha works like a charm, very proud of my investment regarding the mouse (for me it might be the best gaming mouse that works on my rig without lag or delays - retiring from a SS MLG).

But when it comes for the ROG Claymore i have some issues with the Armoury (changing the proifiles),

For example all the custom profiles from 1 to 5 have different settings, color, macros, for different games / work etc. (Profile 1 is color cycling, profile 2 is reactive on red, profile 3 - ripple on green....basically different from what it came out of the box + different macros and settings - you get the idea).

The problem is when i'm changing the profiles.

1. Changing profiles from the KEYS FN+1 or FN+2 ... FN+5, the Claymore and Armoury get confused and changes the profile to the standard out of the box profile.
    Profile 1 - Breathing red + 0 setting, macros, etc.
    Profile 2 - Breathing pink+ 0 setting, macros, etc.
    Profile 3- Breathing blue+ 0 setting, macros, etc.
    Profile 4 - Breathing green+ 0 setting, macros, etc.
    Profile 5 - Breathing light green+ 0 setting, macros, etc.

2. Changing profiles from the Armoury software, the Claymore again, gets confused and resets to the default profile - the one with color cycling.
    3. Changing profiles when you automatically start an game / app -doesn't work on the Claymore at all, remaining the default color cycling profile.

Armoury Version is 1.01.34 (installed from the Spatha - since you guys have a indexing problem regarding your software - but i had also the .27 version still the same issue)
    Claymore Core 80% Firmware Version is 1.06.01

Any advice?

Kind regards,
    Sebastian
    Last edited by Soundwave_JNK; 06-06-2017 at 07:27 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave_JNK View Post
    Hi guys,

So i bought a ROG Claymore Core and a Spatha a few weeks ago. The Spatha works like a charm, very proud of my investment regarding the mouse (for me it might be the best gaming mouse that works on my rig without lag or delays - retiring from a SS MLG).

But when it comes for the ROG Claymore i have some issues with the Armoury (changing the proifiles),

For example all the custom profiles from 1 to 5 have different settings, color, macros, for different games / work etc. (Profile 1 is color cycling, profile 2 is reactive on red, profile 3 - ripple on green....basically different from what it came out of the box + different macros and settings - you get the idea).

The problem is when i'm changing the profiles.

1. Changing profiles from the KEYS FN+1 or FN+2 ... FN+5, the Claymore and Armoury get confused and changes the profile to the standard out of the box profile.
    Profile 1 - Breathing red + 0 setting, macros, etc.
    Profile 2 - Breathing pink+ 0 setting, macros, etc.
    Profile 3- Breathing blue+ 0 setting, macros, etc.
    Profile 4 - Breathing green+ 0 setting, macros, etc.
    Profile 5 - Breathing light green+ 0 setting, macros, etc.

2. Changing profiles from the Armoury software, the Claymore again, gets confused and resets to the default profile - the one with color cycling.
    3. Changing profiles when you automatically start an game / app -doesn't work on the Claymore at all, remaining the default color cycling profile.

Armoury Version is 1.01.34 (installed from the Spatha - since you guys have a indexing problem regarding your software - but i had also the .27 version still the same issue)
    Claymore Core 80% Firmware Version is 1.06.01

Any advice?

Kind regards,
    Sebastian
    Yeah! I have the same problems like you and others!
    There are an other thread with some information in this topic, but these two thread don't serve resolution for our problems so far!
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...re-in-armoury/

Ex-employee Array

Those of you who would like to test out the beta software targeted to fix the custom lighting effects bug, please send me a PM. This version is going through final testing and we would like to collect some feedback to make sure there aren't other bugs for this part which we may have missed. Thanks.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Those of you who would like to test out the beta software targeted to fix the custom lighting effects bug, please send me a PM. This version is going through final testing and we would like to collect some feedback to make sure there aren't other bugs for this part which we may have missed. Thanks.
    Hi Bahz,
    Great! That is a very goooood news! Thank you for including me!

I've uninstalled the old armoury, clean my registry, restart and install the new one you provided.
    The good news:
    - the custom effects for profiles are working separately (I'm happy)
    - the starting of armoury resets the profiles bug is not a problem now!!! (I'm more happy)

The bad news:
    - However the custom profiles working separately, and keep the lightning settings, when you go back and edit them, the layout editor not shows what EFFECTS added which GAMING PRESETS (ALL, WASD, QWER, NUMBERS, FN KEYS, ARROW KEYS). Please find the file attached! If you don't understand my bad english explanation, tell me and I will make a video with this issue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99zyie.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	65210

You make me happy with the progress and I'm happy with I could be "the part of the development".

Sorry for my english again!
    Thanky you very much!

ROG Member Array

Hi Bahz ,

I'm glad to see a response from you, but unfortunately this version is still not working for me. Every time i change the Claymore profiles it changes to the default colors: profile1 - red, profile 2 - pink , profile 3 - green etc....

Kind regards,
    Sebastian

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast