Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: ROG Claymore

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adamr View Post
    Just reading this now and I'm also stuck on 1.08. does not find new firmware [emoji20]
    Please check your inbox, the link for the latest firmware has been sent to you also.

New ROGer Array

Unhappy How to reset or clear all the binds in asus rog claymore

Hi, so accidently i've changed some binds in my keyboard so now basicly shift is useless and i cant write question marks and all of that, i want to know if there is a way to restore defaults on this device like it would be out of the box. Pls help

Quote Originally Posted by SorReN7123 View Post
    Hi, so accidently i've changed some binds in my keyboard so now basicly shift is useless and i cant write question marks and all of that, i want to know if there is a way to restore defaults on this device like it would be out of the box. Pls help
    Hold Fn+Esc for around 10 seconds. Functions are similar to those of the Flare.
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...OG-Strix-Flare

ROG Member Array

Just got my ROG Claymore today. Tried to install Armory but instantly getting error of "An installation support for could not be installed. Catastrophic Failure". I red about software problems when this keyboard was released but thought those would have been ironed out by now. Any tips to try?

ROG Junior Member Array

Here are the problems of my keyboard after updating the latest firmware 80% version 1.09.01

1. number 8 key is working but LED is not illuminating anymore
    2. letter color rotation is not correct. more on RED now.
    3. F6, I, K, < and backspace is still showing dim color green even if set the LED light to off

I want to downgrade or update again but I can't find any link to get the firmware

Quote Originally Posted by loccc View Post
    Just got my ROG Claymore today. Tried to install Armory but instantly getting error of "An installation support for could not be installed. Catastrophic Failure". I red about software problems when this keyboard was released but thought those would have been ironed out by now. Any tips to try?

Try downloading Armoury again.
    You've probably tried reinstalling a few times, have you tried a different PC? Not many people encounter failed installs.

Quote Originally Posted by gsmhacks View Post
    Here are the problems of my keyboard after updating the latest firmware 80% version 1.09.01

1. number 8 key is working but LED is not illuminating anymore
    2. letter color rotation is not correct. more on RED now.
    3. F6, I, K, < and backspace is still showing dim color green even if set the LED light to off

I want to downgrade or update again but I can't find any link to get the firmware
    Please check your inbox, I have sent you the link to the Claymore firmware download.

ROG Member Array

guys all my Fn commands doesnt work , do they work on x470 strix gaming F ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    guys all my Fn commands doesnt work , do they work on x470 strix gaming F ?
    Anyone else here having this issue?

I have sent you the link to the latest firmware for your Claymore. Try flashing that, make sure your software and UEFI are up-to-date, then try again.
    Are you holding down the Fn key first before pressing anything else?

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Please check your inbox, I have sent you the link to the Claymore firmware download.
    updated the firmware to 80% 1.09.01 but the lighting issue on number 8 and letter E is still the same.

my keyboard is rog claymore full version the one with removal numpad.. not the core version. not sure if there are difference on the firmware of the two version

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast