Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: ROG Claymore

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gsmhacks View Post
    updated the firmware to 80% 1.09.01 but the lighting issue on number 8 and letter E is still the same.

my keyboard is rog claymore full version the one with removal numpad.. not the core version. not sure if there are difference on the firmware of the two version
    80% is for the main keyboard (Claymore Core), and 20% for the numpad (Claymore Bond). Won't need a different firmware. Check different lighting modes to verify if the LEDs are faulty. If they are, RMA or exchange at your place of purchase if possible (faster).

New ROGer Array

Media keys by Default

Hello,

I am looking at getting a ROG Claymore and although i do game, i end up using the media keys way more often than the F keys. Is there a way to make the media keys default on the Claymore, so you don't have to use the Fn key to use them? I was hoping there would be some setting in Armoury that would allow you to switch it or even set up a macro to essentially minic the Fn + media key on a single press of the relavant media key (If that makes sense??).

Cheers

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Moof101 View Post
    Hello,

I am looking at getting a ROG Claymore and although i do game, i end up using the media keys way more often than the F keys. Is there a way to make the media keys default on the Claymore, so you don't have to use the Fn key to use them? I was hoping there would be some setting in Armoury that would allow you to switch it or even set up a macro to essentially minic the Fn + media key on a single press of the relavant media key (If that makes sense??).

Cheers

Nick
    Almost all the keys can be reprogrammed - so yes. You can try mapping multimedia keys to the keypad as well which has a scroll wheel, and you can choose which side of the keyboard you want it on.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	76734

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Almost all the keys can be reprogrammed - so yes. You can try mapping multimedia keys to the keypad as well which has a scroll wheel, and you can choose which side of the keyboard you want it on.
    Cheers for that. I think that info seals the deal.

ROG Member Array

any chance we'll see a claymore with a mx silver switch?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Exposyn View Post
    any chance we'll see a claymore with a mx silver switch?

Thanks!
    When there is great demand, it might be possible. Comment here if anyone else would like this option.

New ROGer Array replica28 PC Specs
    replica28 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E
    Processori5-8600k @ 4.5Ghz
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16Gb 3000Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte GTX 1060 6Gb G1 GAMING
    Sound CardASUS essence STX
    MonitorBenQ 24" @ 77Hz OC nice joke...
    Storage #1SanDisk SSD PLUS 240Gb
    Storage #2Kingston a400 240Gb / Kingston a400 480Gb
    CPU CoolerCoolerMaster MasterLiquid 120
    CaseFSP CMT520 RGB AURA
    Power SupplyCorsair CX650M
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore Core - MX Brown
    Mouse BenQ Zowie EC1-A
    Headset HyperX Cloud Silver
    Mouse Pad SteelSeries QcK+ LIMITED / QcK+ CS:GO
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network Routerretail 1gb/s
    Accessory #1 2 x ID-Cooling SF-12025 CPU Fans
    Accessory #2 Controller DualShock 4
    Accessory #3 Controller Xbox One v2

hello,

is there any option to light up the logo without space bar?
    also, i'm not able to use fn + arrows up/down to modify the brightness (i'm using armoury wave color pattern and can't adjust the brightness with the software)

thanks

The only way to control the logo independently from the space bar is to customize 'sky' for the Starry Night effect.

Brightness works fine for preset lighting effects. Just don't use customized lighting settings if you wish to modify the brightness.

ROG Member Array

Please Help...same issue with Claymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    Sorry to hear you had issues. Make sure you have the latest armory software. *I believe it's on the claymore (not core) page. Check around for the latest version. For reasons unknown all the support pages don't get updated with the new versions.*

I didn't have any issues with the KB working but did have lighting issues and the FW would not update until I installed the latest version. I bought the claymore core and spatha the same day, the mouse wouldn't update either. All good now though.*

If that's not the issue sometimes new gear comes broken. Usually less than 5% but everyone has to take their turn at some point getting a goose egg. Don't let that discourage you. Once mine got all ironed out it works great. My only issue is sometimes on cold boot the KB or mouse won't work and I have to disconnect then reconnect the USB then goes to working fine. I'm not at all happy about that issue as one would think that when you pay premium 💰 you would get a flawless premium product.*
    Hey I was just wondering if you ever got the issue fixxed that caused your keyboard to not work on cold boot...mines doing the same thing. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Need urgent response. How i reflash the claymore???? reinstall the firmware/ I was looking the post aside FN+ESC there is another way like the spartha? URGENT

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast