Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: ROG Claymore

ROG Member Array

Can someone tell me what the heck is wrong with my Claymore?? It keeps disconnecting all time, and going all nuts. I´ve tested it on several computers, all Asus. But no, it might work for a day, or for a minute, then disconnects, and makes the whole system go nuts. I just bought a new Asus Rog Strix G513QR laptop, and no luck with the Claymore.

FYI, I use the latest drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled Armoury, updated, downdated, done about everything you can do...and yet, that annoying usb-disconnect sound, and keyboard goes dark in the middle of a game...Really dissappointed in this thing.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

I bought one when they first came out. Always had issues with it in one form or another. Then it locked on color cycle and stayed there. It went in the trash along with the spatha mouse and went all corsair.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnny View Post
    I bought one when they first came out. Always had issues with it in one form or another. Then it locked on color cycle and stayed there. It went in the trash along with the spatha mouse and went all corsair.
    Yeah...I´m about to use this one for target practice with my shotgun. Worked for a couple of weeks, and I tought the problems was sorten, but F it, got worse. Yesterday it actually screwed up my new laptop pretty good. Lost bluetooth, resetted my bios, and made the whole laptop go nuts. I lost all other usb-ports when the Claymore was connected. Time for this one to go to keyboard-heaven.

New ROGer Array

ROG Claymore detatchable Num Pad stopped working after driver update

Hi guys... hopefully you guys will be able to help me. A few weeks (maybe couple of mnonths) ago I went to the Armoury app and ran all the pending updates on all the hardware I have from Asus. When going for the update on the Claymore (I believe it was the first time I've done an update on the keyboard since buying it back in May 2019) it said I should couple the Num Pad before running the update so that is what I did (I rarely have it connected, unless I need it for a specific task, otherwise I prefer the shorter keyboard) and then ran the update. After the update finished, the Num Pad has not worked since. I've tried in other pcs and nothing... no color, no keys working, nothing at all. Tried on both sides of the keyboard... still nothing.

Has this happened to any other person? Anyone can help with this?

Super thankful for any info and help you guys can give.

Cheers, Goncalo

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39