cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those with Bluetooth problems!

bowman9991
Level 7
Today's Windows 10 update includes "Bluetooth compatibility" fixes. Let me know if they help you. I have occasional USB and Bluetooth random drop outs, so I'm hoping it will become more stable. USB fixes were also included.
6 REPLIES 6

Brighttail
Level 11
Nope.. Nothing.

I ended buying a bluetooth dongle and am very displeased with my need to do this.....
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

Vlada011
Level 10
Anyway now I will transfer files more with iTunes not with Bluetooth.
But on RVE and Windows 7 work.
Problem is Windows 10 or RVE10

Since I asked that question, my Bluetooth has vanished completely. Sigh. Given the other issues I've had with this board, I might send it in for RMA and then sell.
Sound and Bluetooth are definitely ongoing problems, especially in Windows 10. Might as well rebuild with something new.

linxeye
Level 8
bowman9991 wrote:
Today's Windows 10 update includes "Bluetooth compatibility" fixes. Let me know if they help you. I have occasional USB and Bluetooth random drop outs, so I'm hoping it will become more stable. USB fixes were also included.

I can remember a bunch of previous Windows 10 hotfixes promising to fix USB & Bluetooth. They never did anything good for my rig. As far as I'm concerned, I consider the USB implementation broken on RVE due to the ASMedia chips they jammed on the board some working as hubs.

linxeye wrote:
I can remember a bunch of previous Windows 10 hotfixes promising to fix USB & Bluetooth. They never did anything good for my rig. As far as I'm concerned, I consider the USB implementation broken on RVE due to the ASMedia chips they jammed on the board some working as hubs.

You could be right. Lots of USB problems here too. Connecting/disconnecting sounds. Intel Real 3D camera not working. Then does work.
USB device not recognised (could be Bluetooth but who knows). Bit of a mess really.

linxeye
Level 8
Never managed to get the Intel camera working on this mobo (RVe) or the X99 Deluxe phase 1. Best solution : grab yourself and addin USB 3.xx controller card and route most of yoru critical USB devices there.