cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG G75VW not booting up

nkanish2002
Level 7
Hi, I bought the G75VW 3 years back. Till date it has worked flawlessly. But, suddenly today while playing Battlefield 4, it crashed and then rebooted. It was working fine, but then I opened Origin Client and it crashed again. Now it's not booting up. I have cleaned the fans and the RAM slots. I don't know what is wrong, whenever it's I press the power button, the power LED and the NUM lock LED light up and niether the screen lights up nor the fan spins. I have left it at this state for long and nothing has happens.

Please Help!
2 REPLIES 2

JustinThyme
Level 13
Try holding the power button down for like 30 seconds until you see it flash, then wait a few seconds and try to start it. If that doesn't do it you have likely cooked something. You may be a bit late in your cleaning efforts.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
Try holding the power button down for like 30 seconds until you see it flash, then wait a few seconds and try to start it. If that doesn't do it you have likely cooked something. You may be a bit late in your cleaning efforts.

No flash! Is it repairable or hard bricked?

Thanks